Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

It's kind of vaguely annoying that people automatically conflate 'kpop' with the crazy hair, makeup, and clothes that yg and sm artists and the like wear when 90% of idols have brown or black hair and outfits and makeup closer to typical Korean street fashion.

It's like when I had this classmate who visited Japan and was like, 'when I was in Japan, everyone had crazy colored hair!! Animu is real life! Lol!' Like yeah...you went to akihabara... 95% of Japan doesn't look like that...

Edited by denizen mars

all the taengsic in this thread is making emo af omg

it lowkey triggers me when ppl type F(x) instead of f(x)

A big part of Kpop is edited dance videos. The dance and dancer look more interesting and the edits help cover the flaws and simple movements that are plain to see..if the audience is willing and able to see.

nct 127's comeback song is so aasdfkjkglsdlakskkk;;lkllpoip :stare:  and Winwin is so attractive :o

as much as I adore Jaehyun, my eyes would occasionally follow Taeyong bec he looks so good dancing.... 

For a moment there, Damien Echols knew that I exist.

The fact that this brings me joy concerns me.

Edited by ♡ kinkyjint ♡

I know I should stop eating but I can't. I need someone to stop me and motivates me to lose weight. Will Shownu help if I ask??

I just love Taehyung so much

I wanna make a funeral thread but Idk what to write without sounding like an attention whore... Guess I'll just leave then no one gives a f*ck anyway lol

I should stop letting my feelings control me, I feel like an actual shit for letting my heart control me like that and making me actually feel some kind of ways i shouldn't towards someone i know doesn't love me like i do.

and because of that i have ended up hurt.

im certainly stupid.

Edited by Mitzi

i finally uploaded my bachelor project! writing 38 pages was a pain in the ass for two and a half months.

this was me when i uploaded it:

tumblr_nlh32hq_Ja_Z1r275s8o1_500.gif

Edited by one-hoe wonho
  • Like 1

it's weird that we haven't had a blind item in such a long time, NB used to translate them (like, a collection of them) basically every other month

not that I'm starved of drama or anything it's just weird that there hasn't been one for ages? or maybe they're just not being translated? but if they were there, I feel like they would be. eh. maybe it's a good thing, they were always very invasive and obvious and they can affect an idol/actor's image a lot.

i think bashing thread isn't a good place for me, that place make myself full of anger and unrational hates. its better to spread positiveness around  :)

Co3LKY4XgAAFPdx.jpg

i want to attend an expensive high school and have famous squad with my friend

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

i finally uploaded my bachelor project! writing 38 pages was a pain in the ass for two and a half months.

this was me when i uploaded it:

tumblr_nlh32hq_Ja_Z1r275s8o1_500.gif

congratz! when will I  :rlytearpls:

I can't believe the author of Ellipsism just deactivated like that. RIP one of the best Xiuhan fics I'll ever read and never know the end to. 

I watch a lot of ASMRists that are korean people because I'm learning the language and there are always english comments that are like, 'omg! you are so cute and adorable!' and it makes me cringe because you can tell those people are weebs or koreaboos that are just fascinated with the fact that it's a Real Life Asian Person