Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I'm pleasently surprised about my grandparents getting internet in their remote and distant house....

Just writing something for my 200th post  :happy:

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year, I hope everyone stays healthy and all can support our biases with love and without any fanwar <3 <3 Lets hope 2017 will be a great year for all of us <3

• Like 2

I just had a dream where I was hanging out with a K-idol and arguing about something. Then there was stuff about management and how to be an idol and she finally said being a K-idol is about the visuals. Then a Bollywood star showed up thanked me with a kiss then they both walked into the third part of the Amazon to have sex. I kept hearing Kareena Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, but she wasn't the Bollywood star in the dream.

Then I saw a repeated collage of my friend from HS making derp faces and I woke up.

currently looking for the 6th girl...It's been month and at some moment i thought it was her but no. where tf are you ? :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Yugyeom looks handsome in his picture here and reminds me of (Got7) Mark.

Edited by 梦

i did smth rly dumbearlier and i nearly lost a lot of money i just got...my mum would of been so mad at me if i didnt find it, since she gave me the money

giphy.gif

not even mentioning how i accidentally left my wallet somewhere public & someone was nice enough to find me and give it back. bless. icb i did that knowing i had my card in there + my pin # (ik it's dumb but i have bad memory)

giphy.gif

im more dense than i can believe sometimes....srsly

Lmao at the bashing thread

Idk why it's locked but good shit

oh my god

bc i watch this vid so many times

now every time i see people say "these are adorableeeee" i always get reminded of chen holding 3 xiumin balloons, the voice is stuck in my head omg

i need help 9iJ2NwI.gif

I've been into Monsta X for a hot minute now and finally got around to watching No Mercy.

The way they reacted when I.M was first introduced was disgusting. I am so disappointed in all of them. I can understand where they're coming from but you don't treat people like that. Ever

Minhyuk making the group was truly a miracle. If I was going into it without knowing the final lineup I would have bet on him being cut.

Daesung and K. Will are the same person. Have they ever been in the same room together?

Shownu seems so out of it half the time. He reminds me Jong Up. But Jong Up is just spacey. I think Shownu is just a deep thinker.

Edited by Ilhoonssidechick

I feel like SBS is trying too hard to beat Mnet and that's what they got. inviting 91 idols/groups is stupid already, special stages for all of them  ? It got cut out all lol. Now wait for MBC and KBS. I hope not another large stage, just usual stage like music show with more preparation. Broadcast station always want to hold the even at big place to show off the stage but actually that's the reason makes viewer annoyed the most

waiting for the next badges update and my new badges arrangement will be epic.

1379-AwardImgMaster-1469246959.pngCFbgzDw8.png

1544-AwardImgMaster-1435394937.png2416-AwardImgMaster-1464571985.png

#TalentsOnly

i can't wait.  :la:

Edited by Dolores Haze

WJSN's Secret is one of the best tracks released in 2016. I don't even know why, all I know is it's perfect, from the concept, to the MV, to the choreography, to the song itself. Might just be my favorite release from a girl group this year. Bless them.