Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Me watching all the awards shows mess without being involved

Jcj3z6l.gif

ME

MMA stages were so pretty and grand. They literally shat on AAA. I hope this was the first and last time for that mess of a show.

i'm sorry guys i have sinned

sometimes some disses towards exo are too damn funny i can't help but laughing along with it

ngl

i'm really sorry , i'm someone who is so easy to laugh  :._.:

Edited by royal maknae

i should've done genocide route first. now that i've finished pacifist and got the true pacifist ending... i want it to stay that way...  :cry:

Bambam, Ten & Lisa all have good facial features based on their childhood photos.

I don't understand when people question Mark Tuan visual status when he is literally the type of face people will expect when watching a taiwan drama.

Fei is not that popular for her visual because she look like a pretty girl you see on the street unlike Victoria & Chengxiao(before they did something with her nose). These 2 are goddess level.

Edited by 梦
  • Like 1

I hate this computer so much!! I miss my old one  :rlytearpls: but it died and idk how to fix it  :unimpressed:

Also, Taeyeon is freaking adorable. 

Any fans of Animorphs here?

idk why I'm asking on a kpop forum... I'm looking for a Jake and Cassie fic on archiveofourown. She's dead and he's old and basically feeling sad about it. Does anybody know the title?

why most new gen girlgroup look like under 18?? while their age is like 20 and above?(look like a kids)

back in the old day, most girl group age like 15 to 18 but they all look like 22 to 25 (mature)

i seriously have difficulty in guessing twice member age,so with OMG, BP they all look like a under 18 years old kid.... :._.:

i really like twice ,they really the next snsd,but there 2 thing that i feel like they still lacking in order to be the next snsd,in term of variety tv show...snsd was crazy when in variety tv show,they soo freaking funny and dorky and crazy and the most closely new gen group that like this is to me i.o.i and cosmic girl, the second is showmanship in live performance ...yes they really good at dancing ,it really enjoying wwatching them make a live performance ,but there something lack....enthusiasm ,showmanship that energetic spirit, the  group that i found really good which showmanship aura when performing live is i.o.i i dont know why,maybe because they already use to it since their produce 101 era.....maybe2 in the future they will focus on this part,and maybe become more better then snsd itself and break all the existing record,the best part is when dont really know ,what will happen in the future ,hope fully 2017 we can see more fun,new idea nad girl group,new ground breaking record  and exciting stuff then 2016

I love this gif omfg I can't stop laughing 

ogKSwi4.gif

Also I love Twice and I've liked their concepts so far, but I hope for next comeback, they stop pushing the "cute/aegyo" choreography so much. I mean, it's fine, I love the songs and the aesthetics and the MVs, but one thing I do dislike is their choreography. 

Their Like Ooh-Ahh choreography was so amazing, that dance break was so epic and really hyped me up. When Cheer Up came around, I was pretty disappointed with the choreography, but I was okay anyway. And for TT....it's cute an I enjoy parts of it. I really love the beginning, during Nayeon and Jungyeon's parts. I love the chorus and all. But I do feel like they're "walking around" too much sometimes. 

All of Twice are really good dancers, I know the point of the cutesy choreo is for it to be easy so it can trend and be popular with the public, but I think they can still make their choreo a bit more complicated without making it so that the public can't do it. Or at least have an epic dance break to make up for the simple chorus, you know? I still love them, but I hope they can return a bit towards a concept that's more Like Ooh-Ahh. The girls seemed to like Like Ooh-Ahh the best, too. A mix between their current concept and debut concept would be great at least~

“Killing myself was a matter of such indifference to me that I felt like waiting for a moment when it would make some difference.†

― Fyodor DostoyevskyThe Dream of a Ridiculous Man