Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I'm looping through old The Killers discography. Nostalgic and poetic as always.

• Like 1

How am i going to post my albums out when i have no experience, when will people pm me about my albums. are my albums defected should i lower/increase the price. should i even sell my albums

tfw when a character I absolutely loathe die in a show

:har: :har: :har:

BYE BETCH, YOU WON'T BE MISSED :har:

Sometimes I think I am fairly on point on figuring out what is good singing/rapping even though in some cases i don't listen much. I want to say I feel smart but I did spend a few years in music club even though I sucked at it. Maybe I sucked at the playing part but it did gave me a more well trained ear.

Edited by 梦

I knew that taking my senior pictures would be rough because I really don't like my face, but.... :cry:

Anyhow, I'm feeling so much better about everything. Still stressed, but it's like everything is calming down from the previous insanity. I feel like it'll be okay pretty soon. So yeah :) 

I can't decide what badge to get besides Certified Exo-L....I just wish I could pick a bias already  :rlytearpls:  I may also want SHINee's badge :chu:

I knew that taking my senior pictures would be rough because I really don't like my face, but.... :cry:

Anyhow, I'm feeling so much better about everything. Still stressed, but it's like everything is calming down from the previous insanity. I feel like it'll be okay pretty soon. So yeah :)

I can't decide what badge to get besides Certified Exo-L....I just wish I could pick a bias already  :rlytearpls:  I may also want SHINee's badge :chu:

You should stan D.O. or did you cut down your list even further and excluded him.

got this class for the spring i wanted to take for like 4 years and they never offered it

thank you jesus christ

i might actually start liking school again

You should stan D.O. or did you cut down your list even further and excluded him.

Nope, he's definitely still in the running. I'm most torn between Baekhyun, Kai, and Kyungsoo. But Chanyeol and Xiumin are kinda sneaking in there too....

i hope there is some AAA awards drama coming, i need some mess i feel bored  :._.:

Edited by ACER
  • Like 1

Nope, he's definitely still in the running. I'm most torn between Baekhyun, Kai, and Kyungsoo. But Chanyeol and Xiumin are kinda sneaking in there too....

I just do according to your top 3 since they you are most torn between the 3 of them.

1. Choose your favourite vocal tone and favourite face among the 3.

2. Choose which 1 do you like more

Strong vocals + good performing skill -> Baekhyun

Strong vocals + good acting ability -> D.O.

Strong performing ability + improving vocal skills -> Kai

3. SNS

Baekhyun -> you get plenty of material but also more materials for trolls

Kai -> Still post on official web so you still get something

D.O. -> non existent SNS materials but also most peaceful

4. See which member is your priority when you spazz all 3, who makes you the most excited when spazzing them.

i hope there is some AAA awards drama coming, i need some mess i feel bored :._.:

me too..i want exo vs drama again. :cry:

i made the best decision today. i contacted my supervisor about wanting to work alone on my bachelor project, because being in the group was emotionally and mentally draining me. this morning i was confused, i didn't know what to do and i was stressed af. when i'm feeling stressed, the way i release my stress is crying. i cried so fucking hard.

when i met my supervisor at uni, i said everything that i had on my mind. as she helped me decide what i would write about, i was finally at ease. it felt as weights had lifted off my shoulders. at that point i was motivated and i knew what to do.

i had to tell the group that i no longer wanted to be a part of it, because it didn't feel right to continue, we were simply going nowhere after one and a half week since the date of bachelor started. i really don't have time to wait for the others to be a part of the writing process, because they both have reexaminations and work. my expectations weren't met. like i said to the girl who left the group yesterday, it was as if these two were in a job interview the first time we met and talked about possibly working together. i should had trusted my instinct from the very beginning.

Rosé and Lisa are my Black Pink biases but their speaking voices are cringe-inducing. I cannot with that whispery sing-songy tone. Do they really speak like that or they putting on a show?

I am so hungry. But it probably because my period is coning soon. I wish it didn't make me so goddamn thirsty either.