Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

it's weird to develop a new type but ok i guess that's just life im young and mentally developing and whatever 

i wish i didn't have to come out, but just in case you think that i'm straight... lol

it's fucking annoying though

• Like 1

please please please, Burning director, please cast Krystal not Sulli  :twitch: . She doesn't deserve it

i want to record myself sleeping, just to find out if i snore and talk in my sleep. once in a while i scream in my sleep but i don't remember anything. my family has actually heard me screaming my lungs out in the middle of the night.

there's also one thing. it's weird to be woken up by my screaming and yelling. it happened a few times where i'm aware of it but then go back to sleep as nothing has happened.

Edited by box your heart
  • Like 1

I think I just literally broke this 12yo kid's dream

Oh well

I love you mom. Really. Always take care.

Edited by EXO'0408

I believe I will be over you.

(Not 11:11 being accurate with this line & the timing)

Edited by moonlight☆

i've been trying to stay full or over shifts at work but im tired. as soon as i get there im thinking i can't wait to leave. i leave asap. but i dunno i want more money. gosh i should stop so freely buying albums to start.

well my wings came in the mail and i dont regret that. but im honestly like wth it's smaller than expected. but i like it. it's good quality, and not unnecessarily huge like majority of other kpop album i have tbh. i got rmx2,v,&jin polaroid. i wish i got 1 of my bias (yoonseok) but idm it really. i guess it really shows my opinion 180, because a year ago i would of been livid to get rm card, nonetheless 2 of them

sev times this year i bought album bc i was casual fan and all liked music + styling, or even worse, stuff im now ex-fan of. and i think it's cool to support n all that. but it's costly when you're trying to save or be frugal. i already have bastarz album on the way. but now i think i should limit to just my fav group only. otl not to mention im late as a fan so i dont even own all their album yet tardplz.gif?1

I don't think that spamming the chart & sales section would be too much of a thing if thread OPs didn't have upvotes to receive. 

Edited by Brittany