Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I've gotten to the point where I care about BAP more as individuals than a group. If any of them wanted to throw in the towel at this point and do something different with their lives and careers I would totally support them.

Whenever I listen to KAT*TUN, I feel so sad. Especially watching their last performance as 4. 

By their 10th year anniversary, they have lost half of the group members and gone on hiatus instead of an actual celebration.  :._.:

I just hope the members find success. 

KAT*TUN's downfall as a group really shows that members have to put *the group before their own ambition and have discipline in order for a group to succeed, the agency mustn't let one member's popularity overwhelm the others and the faster you rise, the harder you fall.  

I hope idols and companies understand this. 

Edited by F THE PERSONAL STATEMENT
  • Like 1

I don't have time for useless chain mail.

Edited by Clockwork♡

I want another username but Idk what... This one is cringe lbr, especially if you know the meaning lol

achievement is indeed there to be celebrated and spread since it's good news.....

but then use it to put down other is called arrogant

Seolhyun with bangs + untied hair, really reminds me of my crush, the girl who made me crazy 3 years ago, lol. She also has the same initial, Sh.

But anyway, I do like Seolhyun's hairstyle on her recent selcas. Brings more feminine image that she wants. Even tho Im not sure if she will perform with that hairstyle, as she has a habit of fixing her hair when performing. Maybe its only temporary

Edited by Reiz

weird feeling but i think the fish has breast cancer  :unsure: . If this is true, i'm sorry for bashing you  :._.:

The feeling when you bully someone and the girl is getting weaker and weaker everyday. I should realize it sooner when she said she kept getting nosebleed.

Sorry Chi

Edited by sick

I thought Jaemin is 2nd in my NCT Dream bias list. Use bias sorter and turns out boy is really No.2, except Renjun+chenle+haechan is also my No.2 in NCT Dream.

the first door in the front of our house is a separate room, then there's another door that actually leads to inside of the house... and 90% of the time, the post will leave packages (and mail) in that room. but sometimes i'm left a notice to come to the post office and i'm like why? if i don't have to sign for it why? theres honestly a room right there if you think its unsafe to leave it on the steps, which i'm fine with that too. it's just such a process that is unnecessary to do.

and i need to buy new headphones now. annoying...i've been thinking of buying new sports earbuds since the last ones i had broke, but now that the regular earbuds i have are breaking, i'll need to. they're annoyign anyway, they keep falling out of my ear

I'm pretty sure other people make themselves an enemy to me more frequently than I make myself an enemy to them. The feeling is not mutual.

Edited by adelightfulsong