Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

holy shit my friend looks like Dean

90% Dean

holy shit

lol i checked my fanpage today, an anti fan wrote bad comment in my page, really girl  :imstupid: . And then she logged out, logged in to another account and defend the comment. But both account have same DP, really girl  :imstupid: . And after i replied, she lost word and came to Sulli IG and wrote nasty comment and tag her friend, really girl  :imstupid: . The fact that she said i used Sulli for fame  :imstupid: . Kpop fans take everything so serious these day.  :derp:

on another note, why K* fans always have a boner hate with my girl ??? Literally 90% of her fans hate Sulli . Sulli is flopped, leave her alone   :rlytearpls:

Edited by CHl

My mothers' Anniversary today. Can't believe it's been 6 years  but I miss her so very much every single day. Life sucks without her. Rest in Peace forever Mum!

• Like 2

I wonder if I'm the only irish person living in Ireland on this forum~

My mothers' Anniversary today. Can't believe it's been 6 years but I miss her so very much every single day. Life sucks without her. Rest in Peace forever Mum!

<3 I lost my own mother in 2012. It still doesn't feel the same without her. Sorry for your loss xxx <3 Edited by vocalmonster

I think i am so screwed but I am not doing anything to reduce the mess I am in. When the whole thing is dependent of myself.

Whatever I do is not enough, like never ever. If someone can suggest me what to do to be enough I'd gladly listen to them

I can't wait for her to get exposed. She's a snake. I can feel it in my bones.

Edited by taemoan

I'm at work and singing Sistar's Touch My Body... I didn't even notice until people started giving me weird looks :rlytearpls:

Edited by selva3bd

I thought there wouldnt be more similarity i can find between jeno & jaemin. Turns out both of them are the only child. Some people also call them hoverboard line.

sticking on ur thread

OMG twice mv teasers today im not fcking ready im not omg. The thing with their teasers tho is that the music on it never matches with the actual song sooo but omg im excited as hellllll

Sometimes I looked at the list of people that Seolhyun following on IG. By now, I already remember her manager, her stylist, and some other people who work with her behind the scene.

Sometimes it came to my head, that those people's livelihood, payment, etc, depends on how well the idol group goes. If the group does well, they might receive a bonus payment. And also the opposite, if the group doesnt do well, their payment might be lower.

Well, thats one thing. But actually, I dont understand, I really dont understand some fans who could say "fire your stylist / fire your makeup artist" so easily, whenever they dont like the idol's styling or makeup. Did they really mean it?

Lol, some of those stylist / makeup artist might be one of the closest friend of your idol in real life

Edited by Reiz

Fuck everything

I'm so fucked it's kind of hilarious now.