Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

gosh, its just occured to me how well i've lose weigth since high school. these jeans i used to wear in school, were always really tight, wear them recently and theyre loose that i cant wear them. ithink i cried when i realized that. even tho i'm avg weight, i've been trying to lower it for ages. but ugh, i've been so lazy lately, i have work out/practicing centered around my usually 5 day work schedule but my boss given me less hours now so i'm lazying around and think i'm putting on weight. i need to stop being hermit beside work/practice & exercise, bc otherwise i'm just being lazy and talking to my friends/gf. yeah i need to get out more. thankfully one of my best friends birthday is in less than a week and i dont work on that day so it'll be good gateway to get out. plus i need to work out more on my new free hours now, ugh it'll ruin me if i get out of shape

Yuju reminds me of Eunji. Popular girl group not from big 3, able to sing really well, 1 of most popular member in the group. Has shown to have nice and very respectable personalities. I want both to get bigger as a non/casual fan.

sticking on ur thread

• Like 1

A shoutout to the staff running the onehallyu twitter. You guys are super fast <3

BTS new song sounds like something I've heard before like a Shakira song, maybe it's because of that Latin feel ??

i'm ready for snsd to make their comeback so that kpop can be interesting again. they need to end these petty girl group fanwars 

I never understood how important the right hair color and style is until now. Who could imagine that V can look so... bad...  :._.: Neither the cut or the color suits him. Stylists, why?!  :rlytearpls:

Why no one told me about MONSTA X? Fighter is my jam  :omg:

• Like 1

If sm showcases the hoverboard part more during earlier stages of nct dream promotion, maybe the badge could have been hoverboards instead of crayon. Past 2 weeks i feel like SM is pushing the hoverboard image rather than simply the boys dancing on something never done before in Kpop.

sticking on ur thread

If sm showcases the hoverboard part more during earlier stages of nct dream promotion, maybe the badge could have been hoverboards instead of crayon. Past 2 weeks i feel like SM is pushing the hoverboard image rather than simply the boys dancing on something never done before in Kpop.

sticking on ur thread

lmaoo i know right

I want a chicken.....Is it a random thought?

BTS new song sounds like something I've heard before like a Shakira song, maybe it's because of that Latin feel ??

That is because it is a moombahton trap song.

You know, I just finished listening to Pentagon's mini. Wake Up, Pentagon, and Gorilla are my least favorite tracks, but the rest of the album is great. I especially liked track 4. They seem talented so I hope they get a better title track next time. I don't want them to fall into oblivion. 

smh @ myself I kept procrastinating this assignment since like 3 hours ago