Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Knowing now the concert tour in Japan next year for Kyuhyun and when it will finish; I hope he will enlist after the comeback to participe on it. In fact, I would be butthurt if he enlisted in july when other boys returned from the army and not to have waited 1-2 months more to see him with boys for the 1 week promotion... So in 2017, only Ryeowook wouldn't be in the album. In 2018, we would have solo schedules and in 2019 the album with the whole boys (if no one decided to kill their works à la Kangin)... Before they gave up totally in 2020 with the infinite hiatus of the group...

And now we will have time for maybe a full Korean album from Kyuhyun and also a Japanese album before enlisting (hoping other types of songs than the autumn ballads)

Edited by loup

Do people really care about the nombers of replies and views of their bias groups official thread  :wth:

Edited by J!NX

oh my god, i have an argument with revel fans on youtube 

omfg its so funnyy i cant  :har:  :har:  :har:

people are always talking about how SM feels about BTS because of Exo... but the real question is how YG feels about them.

IMO their natural rival are not Exo but Ikon. So i really wonder what YG feels about this group becoming more and more successfull and basically doing everything they wish will happen to Ikon soon.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

As i entered Kpop in 2012 i was a big fan of them, but than i kind of forgot/ignored/cared more abt my bias groups etc (it wasnt meaned bad or never had a bad intention), but now i know again  why i was a fan of them and maybe still to some point. They have breathtaking voices. One of the best in kpop. Goosebumps. I love these girls.

when ur watching something with your family and the show starts talking about sex and u have to pretend u arent paying attention and that u arent enjoying the topic  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

awkward

• Like 2

when ur watching something with your family and the show starts talking about sex and u have to pretend u arent paying attention and that u arent enjoying the topic  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

awkward

This is me lmao. It's worse when my grandmother is in the room too. Then they're always checking on me and my siblings to see if we're paying attention. How uncomfortable  :unsure:

Edited by eonni