Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

My favorites has always been main vocalists and now as a fan of lead dancer it's definitely a different experience. :smile:

I feel like i am losing interest in K-pop, i used to follow a lot of groups exo shinee infinite fx 4minute miss a super junior t ara 2ne1,but now i just check NCT stuff, and i rarely go on NB Kpopkfan and Asian Junkie like i used to,i didn't really enjoy any of  my fav groups comeback this year , i think soon i'm going to take along break from kpop

I am not holding my weight in this group work. I feel super bad about it. It feels like I have done close to nothing and my teammates are the ones doing everything.

I feel like I contributed or done my part when we usually divide up work and we do it ourselves and then combine it together. This time since it's more of discussing I feel like I haven't contributed much during those discussions since I don't have much opinions. I need work more on how to be a team player.

I just feel very bad and sorry about this entire thing. I hope tomorrow will be better. 

Edited by Buttercell

Is this what I want to be doing?

On the bright side, I really like driving now. Looks like my road trip is back on the books.

i have been thinking that I am liking idols younger than me because they make me question what am I doing with my life and make me think they are so much younger than me but trying way harder.

Edited by Chewing Gum

im up so late but im gonna watch DMC and sleep  :._.:

Omg omg something big is going to happen soon. A female idol  :ninja: . 2016 is not over lol
l6Z2c1E.gif

Edited by CHl

Omg omg something big is going to happen soon. A female idol  :ninja: . 2016 is not over lol

l6Z2c1E.gif

:hurr:

Noise and loud rap is so annoying thank you very much

well im disappointed today  :._.:

female idols are prettiest when they're 23 and 27 and look worst when they're 26. Next year let's see Soojung beat other 94 line  :datass:

wow i finally figured out to resize gifs and keep them clear  :cry: 

now if only i could find a good alternative to photoshop to finally create them...

JPop used to be fun in the 90's and 00's but it's so regressive these days, rise of idol groups really fucked up the entire industry.