Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I watched Got7's Hard Carry 2x on Weekly Idol and went and listened to their album again, sped up (x1.25 on YT).... everything sounds so good??? (whereas before it was just okay)

Maybe I should start doing it for all songs, especially one that I want-to-like-but-don't-actually-like xD

Edited by ShootAnonymous

Why girl groups are so popular? I don't get it :(

So i was reading AJ review for BTS Dope and someone in the comment mention how it's rip off of Flo rida GDFR so i listen to it and OMG it's sounds the same tbh (both songs are bop tho)

my sig is basic and boring but i like it

tumblr_oe8jtq2Apw1v61s5yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oe8jvgqb5a1v61s5yo1_500.jpg

Edited by J!NX

I'm sorta glad that kpop groups aren't super famous worldwide. If you think their current schedules are busy and bad then having worldwide fame will make things 100 times worse. Touring North America alone can take more dates than their current whole tours. Also kpop groups would have it way worse because they have to do a lot of dancing so going on a huge tour would be very sickening for them. Some fans wish that their fave groups like EXO, BTS, BB, etc. would have the fame that 1D had. 1D's last tour had 80 dates and they did non stop touring for like 50 of them. If you don't think your faves get enough rest now then they certainly wouldn't if they had 1D's fame. I don't think the idol lifestyle and international fame go together and it wouldn't end well. 

Doumeki and Yashiro finally fucking kissed omg HALP MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT! :rlytearpls:

It would be nice to see big3 rookie gg "black twice velvet" collaboration for the end of the year music festivals

I'm pretty far up his ass and all but.... That song is hideous. I'm going to forget it ever happened.

People: oh remember when they sang that PPAP song

Me: *goes to bed*

Edited by Mogwai

If things go well, i will be busy. My biggest issue is that I lacked the dedication but I can queue posts.Most importantly, I want to contribute something to this small fandom I am in.

I may have switched my ultimate bias, but my ultimate bias group is definitely still the same at this moment.

I should sleep lol

why does my mood change suddenly this always happen to me even if i'm not on my periode

for the longest time i thought shin hye-sun from oh my ghostess was the awful girl in warm and cozy

shin-hye-sun-mbc-2015-drama-awards.jpglatest?cb=20150721001036&path-prefix=es

the entire time i thought, wow she improved a helluva lot but it turns out they're different people