Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I really appreciate that idols look their ages. I was never a fan of facial hair and it's a trend for men to have in America. I love watching old videos of my faves and they don't look very different from past to present. While in America, it's normal for celebrities to look like they aged like 10 years in 2 years. 

I miss stanning Suzy. I used to love her so much  :rlytearpls:

"Inspirits" are never going to happy unless Sunggyu is removed from the group. That's the source of all the problems along with Woollim.

omg what spill the deets idk anything about infinite but pls

• Dislike 1

"Inspirits" are never going to happy unless Sunggyu is removed from the group. That's the source of all the problems along with Woollim.

And what exactly got you to this conclusion? The fact that someone said he gets to sing 50% of their songs when it's the truth? 

omg what spill the deets idk anything about infinite but pls

:donthinkso:  :donthinkso:  :donthinkso:

I cant believe I slept for 9 hours, woke up in time just to see the new concept pic and now is sleepy and going to sleep again

Certified sloth

Addicted to Ariana Grande's Side to Side! Been listening to it non stop for days now HALP!

I love Mystic Messenger so much omg why in the hell did I put off playing it

The wait to progress is killing me tho ;;;;;; like no talk to me more pls

now if only there was one with girls

Edited by chai

i hope, whatever it is, it's not too bad.

last time i was just laughing tbh it was only antis who 'cared'

this time? i'm worried. what if i find it upsetting and shocking myself? what am i gonna do? i'm no delulu, if my faves fuck up i feel genuinely sick, upset and disappointed and can't defend them. i'm not ready for the emotional stress if... if that's true

or it might be the Other thing which won't matter at all to me, but to a sadly large amount of others.... it would....

i have shit to do. this is probably one of the busiest and most stressful weeks of my personal life. i think maybe i should fuck off and save myself before shit hits the fan and i start wanting to die but i cant just ignore it... 

i mean, maybe it won't happen, maybe everything will be fine, maybe it's a little issue riled up into a big anxiety and maybe i've got the wrong end of the stick

but some ppl are acting so despaired, hopeless and dramatic, i cant help but be worried that the issue is a nasty one.

maybe i will just. disappear from the internet for a bit, and hope to come back to no drama or mess. i can pray for that  :smile:

So I just spent the day reading translated to english netizen comments from China, Japan and South Korea. I have to say I've never been more eager to get back to the online discord of Trump vs Hillary, alt right, SJW left, Black Lives Matter. #HomeSweetHome

Edited by damewon

The most thristy fans I've come across this year aren't some kpop fangirls, but 50 something and older grown men who have lived their entire lives rooting for a team everyone else calls the "loveable losers".

Cubs-Kid.gif

Seriously, my dad and his friends are so thirsty for the cubs to win the world series this year (it's been 108 years since they last did that) that it makes me so sad. They are like 8 year old boys again they are so excited that this could actually be the year.

072212-cubs-click-630.gif

I'm just concerned about their blood pressure and hearts if they actually do it. :imstupid:

giphy.gif

There needs to be the Official "Give Me Some Attention" Thread. This will spare us from all the unbiased rankings.

there is 1 user in OH who is pathetic as fuck. I notice she hated BTS, Gfriend, Twice as fuck before, bash them in bashing thread but as soon as they do better than SM groups, she suddenly fan of them all  :imstupid: . And she's a YG stan who hates everything related to SM. Kid nowaday smh....The girl needs to get a life