Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

You are stupid and doesn't make sense but I'm too lazy to snap back

it's time to stop with my bullshit...

-----------------

I think i will unstan you for a year, Seulgi. For the next 365 days,  i will be your biggest anti. You'd better do something really bad

-----------------

Edited by CHl

why do i keep wasting time when there is so little left already...ugh i hate myself rn

I know it'd be stupid to eat chocolate when I have sore throat but I really want to eat chocolate goddamnit

start download drama scarlet heart ryeo today, i need this kind of entertaiment to keep myself at least half-sane..

i feel like i need to sleep two days straight these days...my eyes and body grow tired so easily, must be the stress

Anarchy sounds like a nice idea, but humans are too stupid and too fcked up to not abuse that type of freedom and cause harm; even with law and order everything is still a nightmare.

Great..

I had a dream I was flying to Korea with my Mom and she got a seat in first class next to Tablo and his family. I told her that since I was stuck in the back of the plane she should talk to Tablo if she had any serious problems during the flight-since he's fluent in English. Dream self, there are such people as flight attendants.

Edited by adelightfulsong

Stupid