Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I told my dad 'Angelina and Brad are getting a divorce! :cry: ' and he said 'who are they?'

Dad pls :rlytearpls:

Edited by selva3bd

Recently I have been listening to SHINee old songs. Can't help but wonder when will SM idol with the most beautiful vocal tone(Onew) release his solo album???

• Like 1

Time is really the enemy of girls. Back then i was so pretty. I wish i can back to my legend days 1 day  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: ...

edit: no i don't think this is a good idea, only seulchu can see my face

I would definitely stan me tbh...Now i look like a nerd  :cry: . Sullisus, tell me your secret omg. 

Edited by CHl

Sometimes people forget that BTS aren't the only artists' that bighit has,theres a duo called homme,not a fan of them but just wanted to remind people lol.

Edited by ◕‿◕

Looking at the top half, there is no doubt this is 1 of the nicest outfit Mark wore on a music show so far.

L9KtJxa.gif

But the full outfit is a complete tragedy. :._.:

My other favourites had some of the worst outfits people never failed to bring it up but I feel that this 1 is topping those. :rlytearpls:

Edited by Chewing Gum

It's nice to be able to relax for once instead of being afraid and worried, being relaxed is alien to me nowadays and it's nice to feel that way.

I don't understand why people call Baekhyun ugly. Is something wrong with my eyes?  :derp:

• Like 1

I'm surprised there aren't many idols who are great(not just good) at both singing and dancing. I can only name rv's seulgi and f(x)'s luna.

I am convinced my new favourites liking my least favourites from other favourite groups is a karma.

Red cheek puberty is going to get popular but I just want to say I found out about them first the day they debut.

I don't get it when people who post NB articles get negged. Don't shoot the messenger. 

Also I can't believe I got excited about buying a new cleaning tool. 

The 1st ep of 'The Exorcist' TV show was alright, not really scary but I'll keep watching 'cause Poncho looks so hot in it, lol.