Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

When Infinite's The Eye started playing, I got scared because the beginning sounded like Ylvis's The Fox. Luckily The Eye went in a different direction lol it's a bop

When will people realize that degrading White People doesn't make your race seem better.

If anything, you look like an ass.

That's not equality, that's just you being an asshole

Imagine a SM version of hana yori dango for the 2000s kids (not a fan of series but it's popular and the F4 thingy)

Yeri and Lami/Herin be main girl and main girl bestie

Get 4 of 5 of the older NCT Dream boys as F4

:ahmagah: :stare:

• Like 1

My mst3ry and infinite only album are shipping through the air and making its way to me life is good and the air is beautiful

wow so da'vonne from big brother become a meme and i didnt even notice. not been on internet enough lately ig . everyone's using that gif of her walking out of the house ...

but i wonder if she'll win afp because that. i was going to change my sig because the shows just about over but the jury segments on the show refreshed my hate for paulie. i havent really had a big brother fav since britney haynes (an icon), + since i realized how insane big brother fan culture is with x stan vs y stan...so i dont exactly root for anyone to win the show/afp. but da'vonne would be funny as afp because paulie would be pissed.

i m ready for survivor to be back

do people realise when you neg someones post...you're technically doing them a favour by giving them more wons  :derp:

OMG new GG's fan are so entertaining and embarrassing in the same time lol :har:

They are fighting over childish things,  great opportunity for trolls :hurr:

I should focus on my exam, i only have 2 days and i have to memorize the basic think that i learned through past 3 years in university ugh it's alot i can't even remember what did i eat yesterday for dinner i really have a bad memory

Shit I have long ass of complain to bash of woollim shitty ceo and then I feel asleep and the battery went died. You r saved ljy