Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I miss start up Mamamoo sound. I'm genuinely so happy they've found wide success, they're one of the most talented groups and they're the best preforming group in kpop right now, but I'm just not into their music much post breakout. I really hope New York is back in their jazzy style. 

Sometimes, i like to go to the bashing thread to read what other OH users think about different groups ehuehuehu

It seems like I will join WJSN fandom soon. The girls are pretty, cute and talented. The fandom is so peaceful and never had any fanwar with other fandom about popularity, sales, chart, etc. I also barely see any WJSN fans bash some members for being useless. Tbh, as Dahyun fan, I feel offended when some Onces said Dahyun is useless (I often see some of them RTing or upvoting those kind of tweets and posts on NB or here). Like come on, she is one of the most popular members among the public and she has a lot of variety appearance.

I love Dahyun, Jungyeon, Momo, and WJSN <3

Edited by titantya92

Why does no cosmetics shop have any body product that smells like cinnamon. No shampoo, no soap, no nuthin'. Not ever air fresheners, the hell.

can't believe i finally made it. 1 week no fap. Let's try 10 days this time

my new waifu looks so innocent, can't have a single dirty thought about her. Gong seungyeon who

2ba3711722979cacf67de9918f127578.png

I'm usually calm and collected and nonchalant over almost anything, but I really hate people who impose their beliefs, morals, and opinions into other people. I don't exactly know why, but it annoys me a lot. 

I am watching NCT Life and Taeil looks great in there. And people commenting how he become a stan attractor in a certain nct life and him choosing friendship over love(similar to my other favourites). He also sounds really good in paradise. Make me think there is a strong possibility I will become a fan. However, in other nct songs I heard, his tone make his singing voice so...common.

• Like 1

Why does no cosmetics shop have any body product that smells like cinnamon. No shampoo, no soap, no nuthin'. Not ever air fresheners, the hell.

there is ton though... ? try looking for "Cannelle", it's the french traduction maybe?

Im so damn bored, I NEED new music from big bang.

Plz just release something this year

I need CL to release more songs,

2NE1 too, am i asking too much?

CCPj4Jd.gif

You know that education has failed when people who apply things like common sense, research and science to situations get called ignorant and/or uneducated because they state facts that don't fit the pop culture narrative 200x200px-ZC-7b49968b_1815d4a2_neil-degr

I wish that Ashi-girl would update soon. There hasn't been an interesting historical shoujo manga in a while now.