Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

i suck at concentrating  

Edit: 

tumblr_ns2utsXHIU1rrl4m9o2_500.gif

Edited by MyCookiessNicerThanYours

Yes! Let's give a hand of applause to my patience. As I accept this award, I want to thank God for holding me back from smacking these dumb bitches. It's been hard holding myself back but I've performed miracles. Thank you.

Edited by MadeofGlass

I'm at my old school and all the good and awkward memories are coming back to me...I feel depressed.. If only i could just go back through time and if only I was strong enough back then as I am now... I miss being with everybody

Edited by Junhoes_hoe

I had this guy friend in high school uhmm he's kinda cute i admit it. We used to be a friend and talked about games shit etc. But one time he confessed his feelings for me on fb, like he chatted me and told that he likes me. I'm ignorant as fck when it comes to this so i didn't reply to it. We became super awkward as fck in school. We didn't talk anymore. I can't even look at him lol. He also tried to stay away from me. I guess he felt disappointed. He prolly knew that i'm not interested with him. Six years later, he chatted me again on fb. Just now. But the problem is i don't want to reply but i have already seen it. Rip. This is the reason why i'm forever single.

BTS and Mamamoo are going to be promoting at the same time and i'm excited!! I love them so much  :ahmagah:

I like my natural wavy hair, i have to stop flat ironing it.

Edited by Romeod

park jimin (jyp) and Hyuk (vixx) are born the same day, in the same city but 2 years apart... (i like them both so it's so weird)

Edited by Soko