Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

It was a long time, but i guess i am ready to start watching a new kdrama. Last one was AWL, so its pretty long ago. I rlly got interested in Signal. I never be4 heared abt this Drama, but they talked abt it on Radio Star 2 or a week ago, and as i heared what the plot is abt, i got rlly interested af and now founding it subbed. gonna start it tmr or later (since its already past 1 am). I dont like light romantic stuff much, i love serious dramas or dramas with real problems and crime. 

Edited by lovely_me

I thought getting into kpop would be a short phase lol  :derp:

lmao i thought getting into the one Manga book store would be a one time thing and not end up with 1 year in Anime and jpop and 5 years in kpop  :derp:

wow so amazing how I click the "see fewer posts like these" option on IG and keep seeing the photos I said I didn't want to see. Amazing

It's getting worse

I don't know what to do

Seriously, I wish I could stop the time

(random rambling)

i have this weird feeling to go back and watch films i missed...just a few years ago my friend aisling and i were film nerds, well they were a real film buff. and at this time we were watching films together, they went to yale, and then later on nyu film schools. if she presue that path in filmmaking i think they go very far i've seen their short films & they passion they talk in on film/scores/filmmaking...but i havent had full convo w/ them in months. and wheneevr i talked to them, they are so closed like, we're close enough that they come out to me as gender neutral or to say they/he, but ever snce withdrew from nyu, i know theyre just at home doing her own thing. and i feel shut off, if their past is bad &wants to move on from, it's fine.we dont have animosity, but good memories. 

i watch sourcefed #tabletalk recently, where film comes up a lot, and screenjunkies movie fight... i think i want to watch more film recently , i mean it's nice to watch film alone too, or if i wanted i have other friends, & my gf, which i've gone to cinema with them but not really sit down and watch some classics.

watching other sourcefed video like their superfight though...i keep remembering Lost, the smoke monster comes up so often in their videos...it makes me wanna rewatch Lost, it's one of my favorite shows but like...I cant rewatch that. I have a few shows of my favorites I feel like I just can't rewatch cuz they're a journey, and it's too much exertion to rewatch them now like... Lost, Skins UK, House, One Tree Hill, The O.C....like I think I could give Lost another run, simply because Kate has to be one of my favourite TV character ever. Lost has to be one of best shows ever, I love in it whole but most ppl who seen it has to agree at least the few 3-4 seasons is hard to match in quality, the rest of it is wishy washy depending on person, a lot of ppl is let down but overall Lost as a show, even if just for it's first few seasons...amazing. though personally i love them all. these unrewatchable favourite shows of mine, they all really take a toll on you but they're so good I dont regret watching. Lost of them is the one I'd consider passing a rewatch to.

I mean afterall Steve Zaragoza does have a podcast that him and some friends is currently rewatching Lost + podcast for it. I've yet to start listening because I want to watch in sync as well...bUT I redownload iTunes on my computer to listen to his podcasts, as well as a few others. honestly, in my demographic like there's not a lot of young young adults that love podcast type things as background noise, they love music. I love music too, but podcasts are amazing to just listen to as background noise or passing time like exercising, or a walk, a drive, etc. Lost tho Lost...it's just amazing. i remember a few years back I used to watch this video like everyday,,sums up the amazing story of Lost start to finish: 

it brings me way back to when i was watching and how much I loved it...

there are some of my favourite shows i'll never get over rewatch tho, I have rewatched Friends and Criminal Minds many times. in the last 3-4 years i've prob watch Friends start to finish 3 times, ofc I cry everytime they walk out of the apartment&credits roll...bittersweet. and I cant wait for criminal minds can come back, one of my favourite characters of all seasons (Prentiss) back to main cast...Thomas Gibson leaving in extreme but I have faith the show will still be good.

Edited by Church Oppa

When I look at my bias photos, I often feel that there are celebrities that are a lot more good looking then them. When I think about it again, they have never been the best good looking to me but I like them because their talent+personality+face click with me.

I think my otp is sinking, I was trying to not have 0 expectations but still upset. I need to get out of this ship fully before reality hits me.

Edited by Chewing Gum

I'm devastated.

hz2.gif

How am I supposed to get through threes last 80 minutes of work?

...damn it,i dont want to be a teacher,ill do my best to get out of this

gosh,its too much responsibility for me,...

:meow: <<<< This is Chen's face. I'm angry about it.

if jessicant had a twin sister..would her name be jessican?

Edited by Thottin' Hood
  • Like 1

I love Wendy's vocals to pieces, but her English is so awkward for pop music sometimes. In particular the way she shorts the enunciation on "crazy" is really off, which isn't a problem expect crazy in like the most common English word in RV's music  :lol: