Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

My memory must be failing, I lost my phone at a store 15 miles away and i had to beg my dad to comeback to the store. Luckly the manager still had the phone and i for put my sister's number on the lockscreen of the phone.

And this is'nt the first time it happen, I have left my wallet at stores, (thank god that some nice people brought it back to me). I just don't know what's wrong with me. I have been losing or forgetting things for a few years.

Edited by PockyAddict89

I thought getting into kpop would be a short phase lol  :derp:

SPIDERS

SPIDERS EVERYWHERE IN MY ROOM

I have work tomorrow at 7 and haven't even attempted to get into bed yet because of the spider I just had to kill. Now it feels like everything is crawling on me. I'm dead.

I took my first sip of homogenized milk in a decade. Yuuuuuck. It tasted like melted butter.

I will stick to my 0%, lactose-free skim thank you.

Edited by Ilhoonssidechick

I'm a baby killer, dead babies make me horny.

Edited by Deep River

I should avoid being fan of rapper in idol groups because I will always end up wishing they sing more instead of rap. If I like them I do like their rap as well but I always prefer singing parts more than rapping parts. :._.:

I'll probably get placed in Silver, I think it's my universal rank in every game probably b/c I'm shit at playing games

It's bad when you feel a bad phase coming up and you don't know your coworkers well enough to be open with them but then they think you are anti-social or uppity for not doing anything after work. :._.:

Math is the bane of my existence.

Preach sister.

All this slander towards RV...

tumblr_inline_obxkitPMVY1qb9zkg_500.gif

I really wish there was another word for 'you' as a general term instead of, well, 'you'.

Because like, you always have to clarify but even when I do it still kind of feels like I'm singling them out when I'm not.

English language why