Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

sometimes i don't understand what is good acting for k-netz

like i enjoy kill me heal me but i found hwang jung eum acting is off and exagerating...it's annoying to watch sometimes for me but they considered her as good actress  :donthinkso:

if she's not the female lead and her part is important i think i will skip almost all of her scene  :._.:

I had a rough morning. I dunno how I will make it through the rest of the day without popping off.

EDIT::
SHOTS FIRED! It was only a matter of time.

Edited by MadeofGlass

:lol:  :)  :derp:

^honestly these emojis are so passive aggressive, I can never tell if someone is annoyed or smth at me whenever I ask a question or say something dumb by mistake and they answer and end it with one of these emojis 

Currently sniffing a glass bottle of Coca Cola

:lol: :) :derp:

^honestly these emojis are so passive aggressive, I can never tell if someone is annoyed or smth at me whenever I ask a question or say something dumb by mistake and they answer and end it with one of these emojis

Lol same

Make a thread about it

Edited by Crystal Realm

I'm tired suddenly ...

the only thing ill miss after school starts is jeno thread,T-T like,no one is updating it except me :._.:

gosh,hope many active fans joins  :rlytearpls:

well,someday,ill visit you korea,and ill meet you jeno

mark my words.MARK :ohpressor:

Zico, the greatest idol rapper of all time shares a birthday with Nas who is the greatest rapper of all time.

He also shares a birthday with Amy Winehouse and Teddy Park. Coincidence, I think not.