Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

If NCT Dream is a temporary or rotational unit I hope SM can give a mini album with the same line up before disbanding or having any changes in the line up.

As a non nct fan I am surprised by how much I am liking the subunit right now. I do not even like all the members in my bias group since the very start but I like every single boy in NCT Dream.

I really miss The Ark :(

They were the first gg aside from SNSD that I really wanted to stan. They were a perfect group tbh and I'll forever be bitter. But at the very least I'm glad they were able to grace us with The Light because it's such a beautiful song </3

Listening to it is so nostalgic now.

even if I still can't watch the MV bc i cry every. damn. time.
  • Like 1

I'm really liking my Psychology class this semester. The students are fun and the professor is awesome! I barely talk in class but I've actually been talking and interacting with other people other than my girlfriend. I'm glad we registered for this class early. :lol:

Edited by Nightshade`

Purfles makes me depressed. They have such talent and great songs but they come from a small company. I want to support them but I know they will probably disband soon. It's bad enough The Ark disbanded and I get instantly sad seeing "The Light" in my library. 

I should never watch soccer games again in my life BfRJhVg.gif

When I'm expected to hold up a clinically depressed mom who won't go see a therapist, an abusive manipulative father who lied to his therapist, and 5 children even though my life is a mess.

I don't even cry anymore. I feel like my siblings are walking on thin ice and I'm the thin ice. The only reason why I'm not breaking is to get them to their adulthood sane but in the process I'm losing my mind.

*sigh*

I have a few twitter @ saved but I don't know which one to use *sigh*

It's 11pm. Why aren't they leaving yet

Should I just stan him. This guy is the first idol who has the potential to ruin the position of my ultimate bias who has been untouchable for 3years. I feel like i am stopping myself because he will wrecked me so bad. He is the only person i dont count myself a fan of where i watched his music show cuts multiple times.

- chew chew chew chew chewing gum

Edited by Chewing Gum

When I'm expected to hold up a clinically depressed mom who won't go see a therapist, an abusive manipulative father who lied to his therapist, and 5 children even though my life is a mess.

I don't even cry anymore. I feel like my siblings are walking on thin ice and I'm the thin ice. The only reason why I'm not breaking is to get them to their adulthood sane but in the process I'm losing my mind.

*sigh*

Cheer Up and Don't lose hope, brighter days are coming !!  :)

tumblr_inline_nnunqoRToV1sc3ygs_500.gif

Edited by blue7kaoru
  • Like 1

I don't want to live in a coutry in which a right-wing party has the power but it seems like it will happen soon and i'm so scared about it!! I don't understand how you can elect these people...they are trash and everyone should know it...i'm so disappointed in the society and i hope that the next elections won't become a catastrophe :cry: :cry: i will leave the country if they start to discriminate people from other countries or with other religions...

Edited by Bungee~Gum~Shinyy

i feel so fucking empty just thinking about dongwoo... i can't even put into words how sorry i feel for him & his family

you know...dongwoo didn't just love his dad, he admired him & considered him as his idol.
whenever he would talk about him his eyes lit up, you could just see how proud he was of him

and knowing how he 2 years ago even said that his biggest dream was for his father to be there by his side when he got married breaks my heart so fucking much

Honestly ppl are so oversensitive these days. And when they realized their own mistake which was pointed out by other peeps, they became embarassed and became desperate eww. Ergh, why is it so hard to admit ur mistake lolololol

I want to fly away, I can't breathe anymore in this place.

Maybe all these bad feelings I have are what I deserve. So just destroy me and enjoy. I am ready.