Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I guess I do have a type. And I guess I can love. I always thought it was impossible and never believed in it but there you go.

I just realized that the reason I like Seventeen DK so much is because he looks and acts almost exactly like the guy that I'm seeing right now. Crazy how dumb things can make you realize stuff about yourself that you didn't even want to admit.

Edited by North and South
  • Like 1

I love talking to the very few people who understand my problems, everyone else who doesn't get it makes me lose my brain cells trying to explain things to them.

Edited by Poisonous

idk how to help a suicidal person ... i'm in a much, much better place now, to the point where i can't even remember what it was like to feel that way. makes me realise how grateful i am to feel happier about myself.

but this is really awkward. i think they want some comfort? i don't know? it's different for everyone... but idk what to say ? like 'hey do u need someone to talk to?' i barely know you and i'm about to go to bed... if nobody else says anything then i guess.. i want to help them feel better truly but :( what if i make it worse

I can't stand by and say nothing. I mean this is fucked up --- why is everyone going along with it?

you know you've been too long in kpop when you're surprised about people not knowing the comment Taeyeon said about Alicia Keys...

this is so old news, i thought everyone knew about it... but there are still people who just learn about it today.

If i knew fried chicken will still taste delicious when I microwave it in the morning, I wouldn't tried to force myself to finish more of it yesterday night.

How can a rookie's mini album be more listenable and enjoyable than their 4 year seniors' full album...

Edited by calliste
  • Like 1

I've been laughing at this vine for the past 84 years

I'm a baby killer, Baby killing makes me horny.

Hmm "fierce" concept...nothing "fierce" about it. SM stan is obsessed with that concept because they think it's better than any concept out there. It's like a photoshoot from Dazed. 

• Dislike 1

The "I love Emilia" memes have gotten so annoying and out of control now, but this one's pretty good. lol

6Qhu0FfiHH1Fed8Jfmg5ATsgF1txDy18kvJoS2jE

I'm just so done with everything.. I'm sick of the awkwardness i'm sick of having these butterflies i'm sick of feeling drained. The last straw was getting played. I quit. I'm quitting. And to be honest, I won't miss anybody. Tragic