Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

My neck hurts, my arms hurt and lately almost every part of my body hurts.

This is so frustrating

Edited by ninisdork

each time Jihyo has solo activities , her haters come out of their shithole. and it's always the same...

i guess she is so revelant and important for them if they cant just ignore her.

stop being so obssessed and hateful toward a korean teengirl you will never meet... it makes you very immature.

I want to be excited for oct with the possibility of nct china and seeing my boy renjun again.

But for other fandom, i am hoping for the best.

I should be positive and embrace it while looking forward to nct china and seeing renjun again.

Edited by Chewing Gum

i want someone nice and responsible to marry me already ujR6Ztx.gif

• Like 1

im so exhausted. ive been working 4 days a week for ages, but now its back at 5. my coworker told me she's been working 6 days so im glad im not at that point yet tho. my friends keeps texting me everyday to catch up on danganronpa bc i only seen 3 ep of future and 1 of despair. it's not that i dont want to watch it but between work, i tend to go out nearly everyday as well? normally just fresh air or exercising/practicing but...its hard to find the time to sit and catch up bc busy schedules and have to sleep too, i dont want to necessarily spend my free time watching anime even if its just this 1 anime. i take some time for talking to my friends and being with my gf. but its seriously exhausting lately, especially working more days + tending to work overtime a lot of days. the only good thing i can think of is im making more money. i had to spend 800-900 recently (for a fee) and i spend a lot of useless money, i do most spending online, but a few months ago i had over 100 in my wallet but just through going out during my breaks at work it <20 now. i think i'll stop taking breaks again. it's not like i'm losing money, but it's stagnating and i just...want more. well also, i want to buy pentagon album when they debut, and since i'm fan recently i sorta wanna go back and buy all omg album, i just like having physical copy...thats the positive i'll get out of working so much. but im tired.

nice...playing the'caring sister' card right now arent we? you might be start to really care when its too late,sis.

i dont feel like im having a family, bystander...bystander...everyone's being a fucking bystander, i stand this for 7 years,now i dont think i will stand myself from doing stupid things.

i can crying and laughing at the same time right now, everything's just so funny...people in a helping forum listen to me better than my own family, might as well start to pack my own things before my mother throw me to the street for being an unfortunately sick daughter,

a sick, unwanted, dying girl, nice.

if they people who resent me for being sick like this want to fucking punch me, well they can, they'd having a field of a day watching me dying.

I'm seriously so sad and frustrated that my mom never taught me spanish. I feel like I have to 'prove' being Hispanic to everyone when I tell them I am by speaking spanish fluently. I'm trying my best to speak it, but my anxiety gets the better of me! I can write it decently but.....ugh.

Living in a city where it is mostly populated w/ Latinos, I just feel so isolated because I can't speak Spanish fluently despite me being Hispanic myself!! It makes me want to cry  :._.:

學正體和簡體沒什麼用,我åˆæ²’有è¦æ¬åŽ»å¤§é™¸ã€‚Have fun eating your face, China.

might as well seppuku

Edited by ∴pinecone∴�

2 more vids + a stack of papers... Let's just pray I won't flop this semester just like how Lovelyz did on the charts /laughs bitterly/

Also my biology teacher is so weird, he acts all elitist and won't even lay a finger on his students' works smh

Just watch until ep 5 but Jung Ye Eun is the type of friend that i dislike the most irl

I enjoy the drama and i love all characters except Ye Eun and her bf, they're so annoying that i want to skip everytime they're out

Never thought I could be this bored, I watched nct life

3 seasons of them

And their MVs

And their live performances videos

And download their songs

>_>

So my first class of this semester and we did some what-to-do drills in case of an active shooter after a quick orientation. It included some "self defense" stuff like tackling the shooter or whatever. It was very silly tbh. I flop so hard because i'm so physically weak and fragile.  :lol: I'm so glad my gf and I are taking the same classes and obviously partnered with each other, otherwise I can't help but think how awkward it would have been if it was with a random stranger. The class also had a lengthy discussion about other plans and what to do in the situation as well. We're continuing the drills the next class meeting too.

These are scary times, tbh... you never know when a shooter might pop up at your school. It's everywhere nowadays that it's not even a shock or surprise anymore. I'm glad they're really taking it seriously now. :/