Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I'm kinda glad time is going by faster rn, that just means it won't feel like I'm in hell as long as I will be  :derp:

gonna watch monstrum game play it's gonna be good :ahmagah:    

• Like 1

I honestly don't mind arrogant people. I don't remember the last time I complained about somebody's arrogance. All that matters to me is whether they deserve it or not. Whenever people complain about the arrogance of somebody else, ''acting as if their opinion is right'', ''thinks she's better than others'', or w/e the hell that's supposed to mean, I find that it's more about these people blaming the feelings of inferiority that they took it to self-possess out of their insecurities onto somebody else with actual confidence. 

Edited by Brittany

I'm so hungry and I did not sleep. I was goofing on the web. And now, I have to go get blood drawn, and I am not supposed to eat until then. I am tired and hungry. Why did I goof? I should have eaten more last night. I should have full my bowl with rice and more meat. Stupid blood test. I'm going to treat myself to gushers on my way back from the clinic. TT^TT

Edited by StrawberryKoong

The Handmaiden. Gosh. I don't know how many times I said oh my gosh in this movie. The story is sooooo good.

bitch tell it's a wig. it better be a wig holy shit psyduck.gif

am i a snake for wanting winner to leave yg so they can actually be appreciated for their talent somewhere else?? 

I lied about knowing the Dewey Decimal system to get a cushy job at the library and now I realize I'm going to need to know it by Tuesday.  :smile:

Looool I love making bitches cry

It makes my nipples hard

Edited by Kim Seolhyun

Last week I ate 1 meal/day and slept 1 hour every 2 days. I lost 5 kg. I will never do this again...

I love this theme. Lol.

It feels nostalgic. It's been years.  :rlytearpls:

I wish I lived in a place where I could get food delivered. I don't want to get dress or drive 10 minutes just to get food.