Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I was haunted by demons with changeable faces in my dream. The last one was Gretchen's lmaoo I woke up gasping and clutching my neck because she was going to attack me I will never see Gretchen the same way again  :cry: her eyes were yellow!

Edited by Mogwai

The thought of infinite releasing something mediocre or bad like lotte make me scared. I might unstanning if they released some bad song for the next comeback. Lets believe them from now.

I'm feeling a little lost now that "yeah, that's how it is" has ended. I need a new long show. How many episodes is moon lovers going to be? With that cat, I'm hoping it's more than 20. So pretty. It would fill my need nicely.

how..how do people log in without clicking sign in anonymously...I couldn't take it

i want to watch doctors but i'm afraid i'll regret it because i mostly don't get the hype over k-dramas that had high rating

i watch The Heirs and i regret it why i forced my self to watch it till the end, it really wasted my time, the story is too cliche and nothings great about that drama

i don't get the hype of korean over PSH too, she seems kind and nice but as an actress i always thought she looks the same with all of her characters and i never get her chemistry with her male lead everytime i watch her drama (with LMH, JYH, JGS)

i watched DOTS untill ep 2 last month but untill now i don't know when will i continue to watch it because it's too cheesy, i even almost finish Another Miss Oh eventho i just started last week lol

Ahh i need "W", i can't wait to watch another ep of W

hope W won't dissapointed me tho

Edited by burningsoul

All I ever do is stay in the house all day everyday since I moved into this new place. I'm way too shy to talk to people irl at school and this summer vacation isn't helping at all. I miss my friends in PA 

hani yeppo

krystal yeppo

suho yeppo

mina yeppo

sungjoo yeppo

I follow these people and Shay Mitchell because they're neomu yeppo—have I ruined the word for you?

Reply 1988...

watched 18 eps already

its breaking my heart, i cant stop crying now ;___;

omfg, why did they have to trick me like that,

im not sure i can watch last 2 eps :cry:

this drama is really  something, i dont remember

when was the last time i felt so attached to characters,

they all grew up so fast, i miss those eps when they were

still in HS being fools, am i crazy, crying over some drama like this :derp:

Leeteuks hater diss:

Cqd6hlUUEAEwN2u.jpg

hahahahahaha   :megusta:  :megusta:  :megusta:  :datass:

tfw you got too invested in the olympics and don't know what to do now it's over :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

Tumblr is really something.

It takes 0.953454 seconds after a reblog for some random anon "call you out" and then when you actually reply with your reasoning you get silence.

At least acknowledge it so you won't look as transparent, damn. 

" data-width="480">

i tried only if this fb post appear.. 

edit.. the glasses are from Yesungs WHY STYLE??? rlly??? 

Edited by lovely_me

on snapchat, it is my ULTIMATE pet peeve when someone sends me "streaks". and i have one person who does that every. single. day. and when i try to start a conversation with her they just send a fucking blank snap?? like just some random picture of their wall with no caption? i can tell you don't wanna be friends with me yanno i'm not that stupid.

New baby born is so ugly anyone who told otherwise are just being pretentious and lying to themselves.

entertaining to see people complaining nct dream boys being too young when they are in the same age range or even young then them.

then there is me who is in the same age group as nct hyung line and happily fangirling the nct dream boys