Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

i should get a dairy for my grandaughters to know me if im gone early

Hmm

photo-thumb-69354.png?_r=1468889270

bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

1,959 posts

870,286 won

3 warning points

u8Iymmq.png

Edited by ♥유슬리♥

I watched vixx funny videos last night because i was curious about this group. I kinda like them now lol

lately the thought of sunggyu soon enlisting fucking kills me,i legitimately feel physically sick to the point of me not even being able to eat smth. ive been by his (or well rather their side) for more than 5 years now and seeing one of them soon ''leaving'' us makes me just want to curl up in my bed and cry.

i hate this- i just hate this so so much.

in 2 h is 10th anni of super junior kiss the radio.. but i dont rlly expect it watch. the stream is normally lagging, but today it should be a catastrophe.. but but i want see it so hard.. Teukkie and Yesung will be there  :rlytearpls:

It took everything in me to not rip my shirt off and motorboat his face with my titties. I just wanted to smack him across his face and ask him who his daddy was.

Edited by BLAƆK