Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

im cringing when i open fb, yeah youre the nicest, kindest, the most right human beings yeah youre fine, im not, keep preaching 

yeah, ne day new bystander

SO CASH ME OUT EVERY CENT TILL MY BANK'S GOT NOTJINGG LEFTR

Geography lesson:

The Indian Ocean is not controlled by India.

The Arabian Sea does not even border Saudi Arabia.

The Tasman Sea does not only belong to Tasmanians.

The Norwegian Sea is not controlled by Norway.

The Gulf of Mexico is not claimed by Mexico.

The Scotia Sea is not anywhere near Scotland.

They are just names. Not deeds of property.

This goes for marriage and children too, husbands and fathers.

hit the stage line up got much less interesting for next mission.

i'm escaping the mess

tumblr_inline_oaz3no5hUL1qjgfbw_500.gif

at most of those i'll maybe peep for ten and feeldog performance after airing.

JF, youre so gorgeous tonight. I wonder if you wore that dress on purpose, haha. Too bad I cant say this to you directly. Why our country so strict about religion and marriage. Anyway, who needs kpop idols when theres a woman like you in front of my eyes, lol.

Seolhyun already has a bf, and fortunately it seems like her career is not affected too much by the dating scandal. I really dont like her bf, but I hope shes happy.

So I can leave kpop in peace, lol. Even tho I'd definitely go and check her news once in a while, as usual

Today I finally got a Daehyun photocard 

Out of all my albums, non-bap included, this is literally my first time I've ever gotten my fave ;;

"Everyday in Juárez was like the Purge". LMAO bitch, what? Gringos are always doing the absolute most I swear, even in fucking movies.

Baekhyun looked the cutest when his face still had baby fat

Hes still cute now but he looks older

I want to eat ice cream

I want to fall asleep hugging my bulldog puppy but he snores so loudly and he practically nukes the whole room with his farts

Baekhyun's lips and face shape are so pretttyyy

sometimes i find out users here are born after 2000 and i feel like a grandma.

I've been staring at my Kobe XI's for the past 10 minutes. 

I can't stand him (not a celeb) and I don't know why she wants to marry him.

Edited by Mogwai

this type of body is so hot, way hotter flat abs. I hope i can have it someday

ZMrhdg6.jpgnvYWrWH.jpg

my type..

what did i do? huh smh

i watch philip defranco videos from 2011, and sourcefed since 2012 but seriously sourcefed goes downhill. even if i'm OG sourcefed fan i never was one of those that hate the channel w/o the original host, i still watched it because i liked the replacement ppl. actually i hated the fans that were complaining like that in every video comments. but yeah, video quality isnt as great really. lee, elliott, joe, stee, trisha, meg...i miss all their videos together. i also liked watching reina, will, sam, and maude. bree is spotty to me, but im not very entertained by matt, his humour is not my niche. but now all those originals left and so has maude, reina hasn't been on any sourcefed videos, not even thr tribute they put on sf nerd yesterday... i know she visited home (japan) bc i watched her vlogs, but that superpanicfrenzy is no more. i wouldnt be surprised if she left sourcefed. if it turns out she did i think i'd just really be back to watching phil and thedefrancofam channels, well thats pretty much what i already do. those are the only youtube i watch regularly. i think the new 2 on sourcefed are fine...ava and candace. but you dont always have time for everything if just llike it a little bit (for similar reasons i lose interest in kpop as umbrella and others things recently bc i get busy). i look at sourcefed socialblade and it looks like they stagnate, or loosing , unlike phil who grows a lot recently. it kinda sad being so uninterested in them now because i own no exaggeration, every sweatshirt forhumanpeoples has on their website, and a few of the leggings as well, the signed posters of sam and bree. (+ phil's "have a great f***ing day shirt...my fav shirt) like i'm designated fangirl here

Another NCT era has come to end :cry:

I might have been less sad if I was excited for the next subunit. There's always another subunit, I guess.