Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

If only i can become manager of Sulli, be a perfect woman like GSY, marry Seo Kang Joon and have a cute daughter like Seulgi  :rlytearpls:

ppl calling lotto shit and exos new repackaged shit and im like "i love it???" im not into kpop these days but exo seems to still be bringing on good songs

i get autotune does not appeal to everyone but i can deal with it since i listen to vocaloid lol

Edited by kumakuma

I'm fucking tilted from bullshit

I can't believe I'm more frustrated playing a game than working... maybe because I've been FUCKING playing video games all day

Edited by Barack Oppama

I thought Astrology was BS but I googled my siblings signs and it blew my mind, they got them all spot on even in the tiniest details  :wth:

now then both naruto and bleach ended. i feel nostalgia.

Behind the controversies, divided opinions, may it be against or for the Duterte administration, I just want to say that I am glad that for whatever tribulation our country is now facing, it provoked and heightened the sense of community involvement and civic responsibility among the Filipino people. Rarely do we see share-this-or-else-you’ll-never-believe buzfeed esque posts online because more often than not pinoy netizens are actually busy, intricately or lousily criticizing every move of the government.  

Treat this as our silver lining even more so our nation’s only ray of hope.

To those who are opposing, be more vocal. To those who are waist deep into idolatry, take a step back. To the cheerleaders, breathe and observe. Be the eyes of the blind and the voice of the unheard. To the cynics, have a little faith.

We are all mendicants of change, let this be our common ground.

I'm not even her fan nor care about her except her being one of my bias co-workers but i cried when i read the death comments

Just how could people do that to someone who barely they knew or met, i'll never understand 

I sincerely pray this matter will make her stronger than ever

Edited by burningsoul

I just realized that I have had the same alarm clock for 20 years.

earlier i went on a stream for big brother to see if it still works and there was like kpop videos streaming on and i was like wtf these ppl wont let me get away will they? anyway i wouldnt usually stay up and watch big brother live because even tho i have all access i need vpn and watching shows back is fine (i have all access to watch old big brother and survivor, anyway, not necessarily streaming) watching lives is the laggiest thing ever... but tonight i'll watch pickled cauliflower evicted live

r4qN5uR.gif