Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

SJ turned SMT concert in SJ concert in only one song.. hahaha i didnt expect less from #kings 

I've always wondered why some groups still have deadweight members when so many people audition to become idols especially for bigger companies. Do you guys think that the idols who actually get to debut are already the best that the company has to offer?

I don't wanna get into namedropping cuz' I feel like that'll get messy when fandoms start getting all defensive, but  think of the weakest members of different groups. Why didn't the company choose someone more talented, or was there no other option?

I've always wondered why some groups still have deadweight members when so many people audition to become idols especially for bigger companies. Do you guys think that the idols who actually get to debut are already the best that the company has to offer?

I don't wanna get into namedropping cuz' I feel like that'll get messy when fandoms start getting all defensive, but  think of the weakest members of different groups. Why didn't the company choose someone more talented, or was there no other option?

I'm pretty sure companies do this on purpose. I mean it would be pretty boringimo if a group was full of only really talented people, so there must be some balance. Plus those idols who aren't musically talented are either visuals or stan attractors which still helps the group getting recognized.So at the end of the day they still contribute to their group's fame. Ofc there are some very few exceptions...

4 am in Japan and instead of rest after the concert and prepare for day 2 my 33 old bias is playing "poRkeTmongo" .. i mean

CpwuoJzW8AEpIRV.jpg

y SJ are all so 4 D?

• Like 1

i had a feeling USWST would flop. honestly even if i thought they could drive it hope again...fans too cocky. being ranked #1, having biggest # of titles for the (women) world cup, or the most golds in olympics / reigning champion in both pre-Olympics, does not make you immune to lose. keep in mind

has stepped down since these last wins. I think the team still did well w/o Abby...but her not there is definitely a drop in stock, it holds in their newer players to live up, as the veterans of the team keep going up as well. I mean in the (women) world cup, the few times US didnt won, they were 2nd or 3rd. iirc in the Olympics they've always gotten to semi-finals. but i also if i remember right, both women WC/inclusion in olympics wasn't until the 1990s. I hate to say but men football is more competitive because women football is just getting on their feet. I hope in the future they get up to where men teams are at, or even close...but i mean, being ranked #1 doesnt mean your unstoppable. Sweden is ranked in the top 10 as well, btw. they're #6 I think...fans dont lose your mind after this loss. even if they won in PK's they'd be going against Brazil which is a really good team as well and beat Sweden 5:1 in group stages... whilst USA was 1:1 Sweden. and I really think a lot of people dont realize how football works and just screams for their country pride. there was a bad call by the ref when USA scored towards the end when it was almost time for PK, but a minute later, the same thing happened to Sweden, bad offside call by the ref. Unless they decide to change it up this year and not told me, golden goals havent been used for FIFA football in like...10+ yrs? if you discounted the bad offside call for the US, you have to to the same for Sweden, and since golden goals aren't in play, it'd still be 2-2 and gone to PK's. Hope Solo should stop using intimidating tactic and try to psych out kicker, and use that energy to save the ball. That last Swede was just smiling at her whilst she scored. ableit it's not only Hope's fault, it's I guess team as a whole...can't really pin it on one player I guess. but their coach is really doing those call I dont agree with, she waited too long to but Dunn in for example, she was getting real close and getting them more close and likely on scoring once they put her in. I think some fans really deserved this failure even if I think this lose doesn't devalue USA team as in the ranking. they just have their room to improve and deliver more next time. some fans had this coming to them though on how they trashed Brazil and their fans and other teams to prop up USA and say how Hope solo is best in the world...USA will take home the gold, again...

Since when Yerin got so pretty. I'm shookt. Dem selfies TbcxJZ0.gif

I thought it was temporary, but I just keep thinking of you, imagining you right by my side... SHIT dude whyyyy

Im happy we won bronze yesterday

but these people are trash

Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine are not part of USSR

how they were even allowed to bring such flag :twitch:

ssrs-veliava-rio-sunkiosios-atletikos-va

• Dislike 1