Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

im glad we finally have a korean idol couple around the same age and not a very young female idol with some 30'smt old man...

me: guys don't get involved in drama!!!! be the better person :)

also me: [has to get involved because i'm a petty bitch and if i see the opportunity to win an argument i'll take it]

I have a test tomorrow and a paper also due tomorrow, and I've done like neither. Nada. RIP

oml

i dont think usa coach even cared for vs colombia game yesterday with that lineup she gives. fans shouldnt overreact about their team not being good enough because of the draw, or being let down...some of the better players barely played or were benched that match for rest for next round, i mean they already won their group. when hope let a goal through her legs tho  :imstupid: where her fans telling haters to back off because she's best keeper in the world... and that pugh offside tho  :imstupid: good sis was even practically passed the first defender, way offside. she's so young playing on national team though (bright future)..she's living the dream but offside totally slipped her mind and to person who passed. she already scored a few mins before then tho so it's okay. i could feel it in my bones col equalizer in 89/90th minute...that foul/FK tho  :imstupid:  i dont think im too attached to this team even if i pay most attention to it of the teams. the fans elitism really bothers me. especially those 'america >>> other countries' vibes they gives off.

Imagine if we had clones of ourselves across the globe. That would be cool but weird.

So, I basically just cut my toe in half with the floor...

Don't ask me how, but that's exactly what happened and it hurts :(

I shouldn't be scared of something that happened to happen again, but I am..

lmao our lithuanian commentators

"YOUR HIGHNESS MICHAEL PHELPS"

they sounded so so amused and excited while watcing him swim. :lol:

i miss learning japanese, i miss those days so much it starts to hurt everytime i watch an anime or a dorama. never thought i'd miss learning a language this much but i do and i need to make time to get back to it asap. and i don't think i'd be able to do that until next year. all i can do now is learning it by myself but that's just not enough. oh god what have i done with my life...

tbh i saw this on twitter and i thought it was about BEG literally...i had to read it a few times before i got it

D3sCB1S.png

Forgot how to link this properly, but:

THE GIRL'S MOAN AT 2:19 THO.

SHE LITERALLY FUCKING MOANED WHEN JAEHYUN CAME OUT TF????

Don't mind the spoiler. Just felt like I needed to put this somewhere. Vent a little.. .

I just witnessed a shooting near my work site. :._.: My mood is ruined.

Tee you okay?

Tee you okay?

Yeah I'm kinda getting over it now.

I looked up news updates on shootings later (Chicago is ridiculous wtf!!?) and found out the guy wasn't critically injured so that made me feel better. It was traumatizing ngl. I'm just glad I don't have to be around there anymore as today was my last day on the job. I had quite a few moments of paranoia today seeing/hearing cars speeding in the neighborhood. :wth: I didn't mention before that it was a drive-by.

Edited by Tee

So, it seems i lost my work's USB, i have documents and formats there..i just have a month working here, im afraid telling my boss that :s

A day before BP's debut, somebody here posted how flat Lisa is just like Seulgi.

And whenever Lisa is on the screen, I can't stop staring at Lisa's flat board.

To whoever posted that,

tumblr_n5ubdclZYi1ts7f01o1_500.gif

* your post

I wonder if I was the only one in my group who did nothing but watch tv series during this 2 month break...

latest?cb=20160331214554

me at big brother a few days ago

gCLzabv.gif

me at big brother now

7HJODqc.gif

down with pickled cauliflower, ratcole and borey