Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

tfw you're so tired of guys and dating and then there's this really nice guy keeps sending you hints and stuffs.

no.

stop.

stop it. 

I wish I could report people for unsavory behavior. Some people on this site just take it way TOO far. :._.:

i change my dp to this blurry kino picture as a joke... but its actually sad because im not convinced i'll ever see proper jacket/photoshoot photo of him. i think i'd prefer it that way, actually. he and dawn and yeo one and a few other members i approve of...deserves escape

i kinda want to change my dp back to the haein one i had during p101. i should of never changed it...thats my fav gif

but i guess i'll have to remake it because that gif quality? tragic. how did i have that for sev month(s)

tfw u love V so much u can't bring urself to adblock his badge even tho u hate it  :._.: Taehyunggg

4a1da7c808b56e7bf8f7e8b3e5c33dbd.jpg Edited by Black Alien Oppa

Hyunseong is really that hard for you to look to the camera. I want to see you face so i can build a fapp mood. Even if you think your body is the only good positive to fappe to.It should not be the focus.

Your face is what create the mood not the body.

You know, i have missed your face alot. You should uppdate more selca. Those fansite of yours only take bad Picture of you. When they do take good one. They have to edit because they lowkey think your are ugly.

So please, just post alot of selca when your are working. That is all i ask for.

If you do, it may motivet Me to buy you shit album for the jp cb.

For goodness' sake, please create item set for Venomancer! It pains me see him so plain!

Some users really baffle me. 

Sometimes I feel like they are trolls. 

But other time, they make sense. 

All in all, I really do feel that some are serious about what they're saying, it just doesn't fit what others are thinking. 

What if I was born as a wizard but until now still don't know how to do it

I'm losing interest in kpop again... being a casual fan is much more fun

Edited by yuiop
  • Like 1

oml i hate my internet , its always so slow and my stream for usa vs france died

but i found a new one...otl i really enjoy watching these games but its hard to fit it into my schedule, at least i can watch this right now. i wish it was easier to find full games on replay online after, instead of just key event replays. i hope i can find some

Hyunseong i was thinking about your private life again. I know you want Me to only fappe to your fanservis and picture.

But are you still a virgin.if your are not,was it a man or girl for you first time.I think about this alot.

I know is not my business.

It is like how i want you to date older men because you would look cute together. Even thought i think your are straight.

I need to get a life. It is not healthy for Me to imagine your private. I should only fappe to you.

I just listened to Got7 for the first time. idr what the song is called, but it definitely had 'mamamamamama' in it the whole time. I didn't think it was great, but I also didn't hate it. But what I did hate was the actual group and their members. They were so try hard and thought they were so cool. I know Kpop is all about cheesiness like that, but this group was just too much, could not handle it.

I hope BLACKPINK's song is good.

Edited by LunarE

I just realized that....I don't remember the last time I wore sneakers. It's probably been a year or two.