Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I'm having a CRISIS

I just want your companionship

- I made cookies today and they tasted delicious :rlytearpls:

- Today was the day I finally decided to watch Toy Story for the first time (yeah, I know lol). And god, it's so beautiful omg! I ended up crying by the end of Part 3 (I'm such a wuss). Buzz and Jessie are such a cute ship, they fill my heart with joy :chu:

This world doesn't need me. I'm a burden to everyone and nothing can change that.

i feel like if there is a god he just does not want me to win

one of my closest high school friends died of a heroin overdose earlier this week. i have grown up seeing drug problems destroy lives of people i care about so when someone so young passes away to addiction it really hits home and hurts a lot. i'm the type of person to always find a way to make myself feel bad in the situation even though i know there was nothing i could have done. addiction can take the smartest and brightest people and that's the kind of person he was.

after his funeral yesterday i at least had some closure and felt like i could properly try to move on.

today i wake up to news that my (half)sisters uncle was found in his house, shot to death. he had been there for 3 days. he had told his friends he wanted to get rid of his gf because he was scared she was going to kill him even a year ago. he called the cops on her trying to get them to make her move back to her own house but the cops said they couldn't make her..now she's nowhere to be found. i grew up around him..i'm more angry than sad right now. his life was unfairly cut short. my sister is getting married next year and he won't get to be there to see it..my heart just really hurts. i'm lucky enough to have became a stronger person over the past month or i don't know that i would have been able to handle all of this shit on my own but..i'll live. it's hard, always is..but i'll be ok.

• Like 1

Why do I have to setup timecard access for a bunch of ppl when we're switching systems in less then a month orz thats a half hour I could use doing something more useful...

Also can I flash forward to 5pm /cries (i'm saying this but I have so much too idek where to start lol)

I thought just now why not mix orange juice with my milk tea  :ahmagah: im sure it will taste good :ohbi:

• Like 1

i kinda wanna switch my TOP badge bc i dont feel like it matches but i love him :( i might use yixings i dunnoo

why, when I'm ready to letting go it's back, you're back haunting me. why should we meet in the first place? there's something wait in the future but I don't want to guess or think about that. I want it to be stop or stay and move forward. let me rest and live my life the way I am.