Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I need to stay away from kpop

• Like 1

haters running left and right trying to bash Twice, but Twice is still doing amazing. oups. it must hurt.

I hope Nana's character fucks a girl in this drama. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes I ship milf and kim dan. LOWKEY tho

long long long

just bc there r ranking on the show...people cant just sit down and relax, enjoy the performances/ ah seriously, guys its only first ep, i imagine this show will go on for a few months. block b/ukwon isn't that popular intl, and on here particularly so i didn't expect people bow down to ukwon. like, when i voted on the official thread for i'm looking forward to ukwon and hoya the most, ukwon had ~10 votes, and iirc others had like 20~30+, some a lot more.

ukwon is easily least popular on here,. i hate it bc i'm his fan and he said that no one really know him, of block b generally people just know zico and kyung. ukwon wants this opportunity to make his name known. sighs i really hope on the domestic side people are reacting more postitive for him and not being bitter or upset because his performance was not as much dancing.

even if im a dancer, i didn't anticipate watching this show really. though i like ukwon and hoya, and ten too. that i like seeing taemin dance, especially since the dancer ppl said is dancing with him, i think i saw some their videos on urban dance camp youtube, i think they're really cool dancer (rly like their choreo) ... but i knew i'd never invest because kpop fan kill these type of show because it has to be competition. and get upset over result. can't we just be happy they are getting recognition they want? it's not hurting anybody

even though they've never dance in their lives. sighs honestly wasn't impressed with these dance, for the stage, especially ukwon (who im bias for) back up dancer did more imo. but i dont think acting in performance is bad thing...but i think he could have danced more. dancing is putting on performance

people are gonna be bitter and insist fans/audience shouldnt vote bc they vote on captivating performance over technical skill...but first, fans are being critical and saying their opinions without technical skill or knowledge. as i mention in random thought before, i've done irish step for over decade of my life, i jujst recently start hip hop dance, and only know basics (and i did ballet/tap for a minute when i started step but stopped to focus on step) so i'm not gonna go up and challenge everyone viewpoint because i'm still in basics and beginner stages of stuff like hh dance. but i'd like to think i know sth. and idrc if different people prefers different dance in terms of what they enjoy, but i hate how kpop fans egts all expert about it like no-i-havent-danced-in-my-life-but-here's-the-ranking-100%-fax-only. enjoy what ya enjoy but keep it cute. i wasn;t impressed in technicalities of really any of the dance when i put my hard face on, but i still enjoyed performances.

fans that insist on expert judges, i wonder if they ever seen elimination of talent competition before, like there r a lot of in US/UK. I used to watch americas best dance crew, some of my favourite have won that show, Quest Crew, Jabbawockeez, Poreotics, I am me, ... but on I am me season, when their runner up is iconic boyz (facepalm) on season with much better under them, especially ReQuest Crew (part of Royal Family, that supercrew that blackpink covered their bbhmm choreo) place 7/10, albeit i didnt exxpect RQ to win a show about americans best when they are frm NZ, just making a point these type of show have never been about raw talent and the best win, that doesnt always happen. having an expert panel judge isnt foolproof because these type of show i dont know where they get their 'expert' critera, using abdc example again, like over the judges they had, majority are really unqualified to said who is ebst dancer. like i'd say exception is d-trix. the others aren't qualified like especially lil mama, jc, frankie grande, tpain. it people get upset over 'best dancer' by their definition 'robbed' these shows aren't for you. sighs i just want to sit down and enjoy performance i like as i did when i had watched abdc. its useless to debate or argue who did the best because gaps aren't huge. not all that impressive (this goes to the whole blanket of kpop dancer, when you watch actual dance crew from prof choreographer, kpop dancing seem underwhelming.i still enjoy idols performance sometime but these 'expert' makes it zzzzzz) so i'll just keep it tomyself if some apparent expert said some annoying things, over bitterness.

otl this feels half rant half my random thoughts. but saying again, i hope on domestic side its different on ukwon and he gets recog he wants.

Edited by Church Oppa

I'm happy for red velvet not going in that sport athletics idols things but I also dont want SM to adopt the YG style and only have SM idols interacts between themselves.

I want to see red velvet interacting with others girls group!  :rlytearpls:

Why does she always treat me so bad?

she's such a bitch i hate her

Edited by Romeod

normally i would never thinking about how someone is in bed (self centered of if he can please and care for the girl) , coz its far away of my business and pretty intim, but i somehow managed to reach this level with Leeteuk today.. congraz on me.. 

/mess to me  :donthinkso:

i taking "Ready to bingo" to literally rn..  :derp:

but he is rlly way to bingo able.. 

Edited by lovely_me

idk if i want tops badge or taehyuns badge fml

and i need to stop eating so much i am disgusting

and why did my ex make an account on here just to stalk me go away lmaooooo

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.

You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.

You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.

You make me wanna surrender my soul.

Not today Satan

Kcon LA soon,why im so bitter,remind me of OMG airport issue lol

So I was playing the vanilla version of Sims 2 PC. No expansion pack or anything. I had built a public bath and made two separate buildings for men and women. I placed the cash registers in both buildings and you couldn't really pick who would be the cashier. When my sims visited the public bath, the cashier for the women's bath was a guy and vise versa.

What a bunch of perverts.

200_s.gif

I made food for two days yday but now I also want pizza what do I do help