Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Feel like Ten would have suited Fire Truck's concept so much. Would easily have swapped him for Haechan (I really like him but I feel like he doesn't stand out amongst the others)

Haechan is a much better singer tho plus they dont need another dancer in 127 because of taeyong and winwin

• Dislike 1

its freaking how Germany became a massive problem in between only 2 weeks.. First the gun problem.. like where it comes from? The Man in Munich had one, the one today who shoot the doctor in the hospital had also one. And than the ones who even dont have a gun, use knife, Axe or Machete.. wtf.. every single day there are such of news now.. there isnt a day w/o such news now.. so many news in only 2 weeks.. who can take it? Cant we go out anymore? Its not only about terror attacks, even if its a relationship think or pure amok.. the result is like the same: u cant go out w/o be afraid that something happends.. 

And than if its not enough, there are still the other similar news from France, Turkey or even Japan etc.. Not even the TV programs know what news  report at first.. 

its rlly a new demension in rlly short time, which i cant realize or take as fast at this level.  i am sick. I want have a free day, w/o hear the words  dead ppl or terror, or hostage, or amok or bomb, knife, axe, machete.. is it somehow possible? 

getting burned with dry ice hurts so much. my wrist is going to be pink for awhile...

and the fumes the ice give off makes me choke.

i hate working around it but imma have to even more. i ordered clothes rush shipping yesterday so i'm going to have to work extra hours and overtime to make up diff for wasted $, i just really want those clothes...

I wish we could see who gives a rating on our profile. Not because I actually care. I'm just curious as to who was so upset with me that a downvote want enough for them.

i thought i got sunburnt but it was just a developing bruise..why do i bruise so easily wtf is wrong with me  :omgwtf:

I'm taking my board exam tomorrow and I'm scared as hell someone send helpppppppp

My ex dumped me because he said he wasn't feeling any chemistry and he was bored with the relationship. Now I'm really discouraged from finding someone new. I'm shy until you get to know me better. Even then, I'm more laid back most of the time. What if the next guy thinks I'm too boring too? I don't want to be alone forever. I hate how awkward and shy I am. To make things worse, I always fall for guys that are really charismatic and outgoing.

Lmao whenever Lovelyz do well people always get so mad and go the extra mile to discredit them. Its hilarious. ☕

• Like 3

I'm watching Kill Me Heal Me and Ji Sung is so fucking hot please god I'm suffering

• Like 1

Just fucking kill me

Just kill me why do i have to suffer like this why me why

I find Hyunseung relatable.

When I watched Music Bank in Mexico, at the end of the programme where the idols were waving and smiling at fans, just interacting with them, Hyunseung stood out like a sore thumb as he stood by himself, looking plain awkward. And there are times when Hyunseung stood while other members were performing, he seemed lost in his thoughts even though they were performing on stage right then.

I'm an introvert just like him so yeah in a big social event where I'm supposed to socialize, I would just stand awkwardly by myself, looking stiff. And even when I performed on stage or present in class, my mind would be elsewhere even when I'm supposed to be in the now. 

This has been such a long ramble. tldr; I just find Hyunseung relatable.