Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

i found my self talking in my profile alot to myself :rlytearpls:

but i know there are people looking at my pro which makes me feel better  :lol:

• Like 1

this thread was ones my home, but now i cant remember when i was here the last time, same as i have a problem be on OH in general.. nothing is stable in life :( I have a hard time.. 

Edited by lovely_me

people on OH who came for Jihyo looks when they themselves stan non attractive idols ( who get bashed by knets ) or idols who have done PS...ðŸ˜

i mean, can they be more self aware? or are they just dumb?

there was a time trolls in OH used to be funny and entertaining , nowadays they're just boring and predictable, kinda try too hard but fail. it's sad. i kinda feel second embarassemnt for them...

my new earbuds finally arrived  :ahmagah:

this new web drama... i fucking love it. pls give me lesbian kiss scenes and it'll be perfect for me :^)

Feel like Ten would have suited Fire Truck's concept so much. Would easily have swapped him for Haechan (I really like him but I feel like he doesn't stand out amongst the others)

Edited by kpopisnotmylife

Maybe i should leave for real.. lol

I finally watched Zootopia and now I have a crush on Nick. Fuck, why do I have feelings for a CARTOON FOX????? 

• Like 2

I'll miss FGs :)

i keep and keep asking myself: "are you sure hyungwon is your top bias?" "is hyungwon really your top bias?"

and i get confused, until i watch a video and find myself watching only him no matter if i get frustrated that he says only a few words for one whole hour sometimes. there's something about him...

are you me :rlytearpls:

i feel attacked everytime mx (minus hw) does sth that i end up feeling like that but then i see him and id be like...YES HES MY ULT

I saw two people get arrested for entering a restricted area. Apparently, they were trying to catch pokemons. Tragic. :/

Reminiscing of when Gaeko and Choiza were bullying Sunye while T.O.P "cheated" on her with Yubin. Sunmi was the informer and GD was emo. While Taeyang and Sohee were inexplicably cast as a couple.

Edited by adelightfulsong