Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Seolhyun's haircut is life :ahmagah: she looks so young and fresh :chu:

When will movie trailers ever impress me again? Every trailer has the same predictable dialogue and structure I bet even I could put a better trailer together. 

the illionaire concert was really short...

i wonder how long it was for the chicago and new york shows...

PMs makes me emotional,for no reason or searching the reasoning,mess

oml i forgot to cancel my tidal subscription after listenin to beys album a month ago

well theres 10 dollars wasted i'll never get back   :ohpressor:

Edited by Church Oppa

Why do people come to people's houses unannounced? I don't feel like coming down to acknowledge them lmao bye I'm not feeling well anyway

Why do some people want to deny others of their basic human rights? SMH.... the world is filled with messed up people

i couldn't help it !

you should write even if you think you can't, you'll fail many times but you will learn from it and you'll get better with time and practice, i said the same thing before i started writing specially because dyslexia have it effect on my skills i failed lots of time but i started getting better i found inspirational friends who helped me learn from them i'm not saying I'm a great writer i'm far from that but at least i can now write something good that people like and want more of, i got criticized which helped improve even more, compliments won't help. 

i just had to quote you, give it a shot write, writing is just like dancing it's spiritual and beautiful. don't give up on that :3

Thank you! Stuffs irl are getting stressful, so I wanted to relieve myself by writing. I've been getting ideas and sometimes I tried writing a bit, but I'm always not confident enough to publish it;; I'll definitely try to write more. Again, thank you for quoting me :) Reading your words motivated me!

• Like 1

the awkward moment you talk friendly with a person on OH but they are also bashing your bias and fav group on bashing thread... oups.

it happened twice...

my old friend from high school died of a heroin overdose today and ive been torn up about it all day

he was one of my best friends in high school..we just drifted apart after 2012-2013 and it's just such an awful feeling now

i just wish i could have helped in some way or been there at all for him but he was like most people with an addiction and he didn't think he had a problem and then something like happens..no one should die at 20

life just knows how to throw the shittiest things at me at the worst possible times i love it

it kinda feels frustrating to be painfully self-aware of the transactional nature of the idol-fan relationship. thinking that idols love and care about us fans feels really good and make us feel that the time and money we spend on them is worth it, but i think the appreciation they have towards their fans is more rooted on the profit they get from us. sure, they thank us for the 'support' but really, what is this support other than physical album sales and sold out arenas?

it's no secret that groups are engineered and promoted to make it seem like we're their bffs, their potential soulmates, etc. and that's how they earn; that's how they create a loyal fanbase and profit. we fall into this illusion of some sort of special relationship with our idols and yes, while it does gives me happiness, it's devastating (to me at least) whenever that illusion is broken (when the idols' true selves are revealed by dating news, abuse scandals like JYJ, DUI cases, sexual assault allegations, etc.)

it's sort of interesting how precarious the relationship is, how both are disposable to each other. a fan can stop caring about her bias group, and become an anti, and well, i don't think groups care much about their fans in the first place (i mean, they do, as their clients. but not on a real friendship caring level. and we wouldn't expect that anyway.) however, the idols hold so much power over our emotions as fans than we do over them. when they do something that hurts us, that's money and time wasted. when fans leave a group's fandom, that's just another supreme cap that these idols won't be able to buy. it's sort of makes me sad how it's engineered, that either way, the idol wins, and we're just the fools who fell for these false promises of love #DRAMA (with very few extreme exceptions of course, like yoochun, whose career is basically over)

My friends are getting married, my other friend is expecting her first child, my younger neighbor already divorced twice, and another is going to tie the knot as well...

And I'm still here, single and hoping everyone to stop sending me wedding invitation bcs it stresses me out (and I end up staying home lol)

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

So tired..but there are still so much things need to be done. I just want to sleep already...

Every time I see a video of an EXO member being wheeled inside a venue or dry heaving after a performance I feel like the biggest bitch for saying all those horrible things about them in 2012-13 and laughing all throughout the exodus in 2014-15. I have never seen a group work harder than they do and they deserve all the success they have achieved.

i couldn't not go back to my old sig and dp nQHW7HB.gif

I've been awake for 2 days straight and considering it's been 5AM... Add day 3 to the list.

Wtf is wrong with me mess.

I haven't been sleeping after i find OH  :twitch: my brain hurts and i want ice tea now :la:

• Like 1