Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

My stomach hurts so much rn tumblr_m7wwwwVVMy1r17mw1.gif

if you make fun someone because of the fact they don't have alot of money you're just the shittiest person imaginable lol

• Like 2

Vacations are fun but at the same time boring.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope someone will do a mashup between Bobby's YGGR and EXO's  new song Do It Together(?) when it'll be released.

I'm so out of shape X___x Only 15 minutes of cardio in the morning and I needed to nap for a couple of hours in the afternoon. WEAK AF

Something 'bout Soo

Makes me feel like a dangerous woman

Something 'bout Soo

Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

:unsure:

lol guess I'm not going to watch the Killing Joke then

im watching tv and there is disabled boy like my nephew, so sensitive rn why im feeling disgusted,forgive me god

i live for summer storms like this one i hope it will keep raining

I make a lot of perv jokes about idols and have read way too much smut/yaoi, but most of the time I'm not even turned on about those things. I just seem thirsty, but I'm not that thirsty...

Edited by xoxogrn

I want to write, but problem is I can't write...

letting go is so hard but sometime it's the best way.

I want to write, but problem is I can't write...

i couldn't help it !

you should write even if you think you can't, you'll fail many times but you will learn from it and you'll get better with time and practice, i said the same thing before i started writing specially because dyslexia have it effect on my skills i failed lots of time but i started getting better i found inspirational friends who helped me learn from them i'm not saying I'm a great writer i'm far from that but at least i can now write something good that people like and want more of, i got criticized which helped improve even more, compliments won't help. 

i just had to quote you, give it a shot write, writing is just like dancing it's spiritual and beautiful. don't give up on that :3

• Like 2

sometimes I regret having been doing and training Irish step for over a decade...I am good at it and I like that part but I feel confined because it's so traditional and stiff (upper body) I want to be as good in more movement dances as I'm in with step. but I sort of regret not picking it up sooner. I really look up to hip hop dancer and I wanna get better at that. my fav style. I'm training but I wish I started sooner. I hope i can get good despite doing diff style most my life. I have to make smth of it bc there noth I'm really good at or have heart for besides dancing and (association) football.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk