Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I find funny when haters of an idol are attacking their fans saying they don't know him/ her in real life so stop defending them, supporting them, and they aren't nice and innocent and blablabla... Just to inform the haters, they don't know them ALSO in real life. So to say these idols are shitty, bad, monsters ... are in the same level of delulu than the fans they criticise/ insult.

I think in 2014/2015, there were thousands of idols complaining about their salaries. I don't see anyone complaining about it nowadays, so is it safe to assume that they are well-paid now? :derp:

i need a rest... a rest physically and mentally

Edited by Barack Oppama

I really really really like you :(

I'm feeling like crap right now...

You've totally friendzoned me and that's the proper thing to do... still...

You were the only thing I had going on lately...

I'm so picky and I can't seem to find someone out there who meets my standards.

You do though

Bad luck you already have a girlfriend

If you were gonna totally devote to your girlfriend, why did you give me hope and flirt with me?

Did it all go to shit because of that day?

Anyways

I'm not looking for a boyfriend, although it seems it's all that's important to people

If I do get a boyfriend, it'll be because I fall in love with them and they're as good as you are

I'm not gonna settle

The news are so draining. The world, everything is horrible everywhere, I wish I could live in a bubble full of cat videos on Youtube.

• Like 1

The news are so draining. The world, everything is horrible everywhere, I wish I could live in a bubble full of cat videos on Youtube.

I was going to say the same.

• Like 1

off topic but your dp and sig are joanne nam's art right? It's so cool to see it on here, I love her!  :ahmagah:

Edited by mochi

Chemical skin peels are probably the most common procedure in the South Korean entertainment industry. Not only does it leave skin looking flawless, the phenol used in deep peels can bleach skin.

Edited by adelightfulsong

I Like That is such a bop :wth:

I never liked Sistar songs. Shame I'm just now listening to it.

Best song of the year indeed

When I listen to Red Velvet's "One of These Nights" I think: "just 4minute, stay 4minute"

I want the Red Velvet members to shovel dirt onto me, burying me alive by the forest while this song is playing in the background.

Edited by ∴pinecone∴�

I don't really see army's on youtube like other people do, but I just saw it on a "30 days of heatless hairstyles" videos. I just don't know what to think now. It's great they they are still excited, but it's jarring to see it in an unrelated place.

off topic but your dp and sig are joanne nam's art right? It's so cool to see it on here, I love her!  :ahmagah:

Yes, as credited in my profile page. I love her artwork so damn much!

i want someone who cares about me just as much as i care about them.. :._.:

No one cares about me

sending my virtual hugs to yall binches. Hope yall gonna be fine