Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

it takes talent to be this fucking stupid and still be able to survive on this planet for so many years

Edited by HOMEWRECKER

ç§ã¯ç§ãŒã“ã®æ—¥ãŸãã•ã‚“ã®äººã‚’å‚·ã¤ã‘ã‚‹ã€ç§ã¯è‡ªåˆ†è‡ªèº«ã‚’知らãªã„よã†ã«ã€ç§ã¯ã‚ã¾ã‚Šã«ã‚‚利己的ãªã€ã‚ã¾ã‚Šã«ã‚‚角質ã€ã‚ã¾ã‚Šã«ã‚‚貪欲ã€ã‚ã¾ã‚Šã«ã‚‚未熟ã€æ€ ã‘者ã ã¨æ„Ÿã˜ã¾ã™ã€‚
ç§ã¯ç§ã®æ˜”ã®ç”Ÿæ´»ã«æˆ»ã‚ŠãŸã„ã§ã™ã€‚ç§ã¯ç§ã®æ¤œæŸ»ã‚’ã‚ã¡ã‚ƒãã¡ã‚ƒã€ç§ã¯ç§ã®æœ€çµ‚çš„ãªå‰²ã‚Šå½“ã¦ã‚’ã‚ã¡ã‚ƒãã¡ã‚ƒã€‚

ç§ã®å‹äººã¯ã€ã™ã§ã«é•·ã„時間å‰ã«è‡ªåˆ†ã®å‰²ã‚Šå½“ã¦ã‚’終ãˆãŸãŒã€ç§ï¼Ÿç§ã¯ä½•ã‚‚ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã›ã‚“ã§ã—ãŸã€‚ç§ã¯æ€§äº¤ã®ã‚ˆã†ã«æ€ æƒ°ã§ã™ã€‚誰ã‹ãŒç§ã‚’助ã‘ã¦ãã ã•ã„ï¼

ç§ã¯è‰¯ã„医者ã«ãªã‚‹ãŸã‚ã«ã€å„ªç§€ãªç”Ÿå¾’ã«ãªã‚ŠãŸã„ã€ã“ã®å­¦æœŸã‚’å’業ã—ãŸã„ã®ã§ã™ãŒã€ç§ã¯ã“ã®æ—¥ä½•ã®å‹•æ©Ÿã‚’æŒã£ã¦ã„ãªã„よã†ãªæ°—ãŒã€‚

明日ç§ã¯ç§ã®ã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãƒ³ã‚’è¡Œã†ã«ã¯åˆ¥ã®éƒ½å¸‚ã«è¡Œãã¾ã™ã€‚ç§ã¯ã™ã¹ã¦ã«æ¬ ã‘るよã†ã«ã¨ç§ã¯æ„Ÿã˜ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

for the 1st time checking Nakajima Reiya's live stage

I never really pay attention to him and even know his face

before looking for his recent pictures aaaaaaaaaaaand I know which one he is

he looks damn alike his brother

his smile, his moves, his figure

and his hairstyle too

I hope he can use his bro's fame in good use and get out of the shadow

it's indeed sucks to be well known as THE Nakajima Yuto's little brother not as Nakajima Reiya

I'll be 18 in less than a month and I don't feel like doing anything special, maybe I'm weird, but I'm not gonna do those BIG parties everyone does when they're legal....

I definitely don't regret op'ing, and I'm happy the two groups got pretty new badges...but I am a bit relieved to be finished.

- oppaaaa!!!!
I'm working hard rn for tomorrow presentation. Seungyeonnie again. Let me finish my work :(
- I'm here
= oppa, come down here

- is it important ? i'm fucking tired rn

- yes

I don't want to go but because it's Seungyeonnie, i will do whatever she wants

=Cha chan!!!

= omg, what is this ?
- I know tomorrow is your big day so i bought you a new pen. It has my name in it, See "seungyeon"

- hul, pen ? I don't need it but thanks

- You don't like it :(
- No i like everything related to you. But why a pen ?
- You always say i'm your luck but i can't be with you tomorrow so you can feel like always by yourside.

She smiled. Her smiled is something to die for. Aww my heart.

- are you ok oppa ?

- ah yes. 
A fucking no. How can i be ok when i'm next to the cutest person on earth. I just want to hug her right now but i haven't taken bath for 2 days.

suddenly, she hugs me

- Battery charge zzzzz. 
i, i .... 
---------------
Idk why. I'm a straight girl but i want to be her oppa T.T

Guys I'd go gay for: Eric Nam, Jung Hunchul, Dean

6. [+17, -1] She took the genes of a handsome man for her kid and now she's taking the money of a wealthy man for her retirement...

gute Idee xoxo

I realized that even Kpop couldn't save the depression, stress, pressure and pain I hid in my heart by masking a happy face when the truth is I am shattered like a broken glass.

d.ana is slowly becoming the only female idol i care about .. i love everyone is sonamoo but d.ana is just ;______;

I think I have sleeping issues. I've been stressing about life some. Now that high school is over and I got into a really prestigious college I'm fearful everyone will be total snobs. I don't want to go to this college but they are practically giving everything for FREE. Not even sure what I want to study...my brain feels like a blob and I may be depressed and I feel like I won't be able to function correctly once school begins. I don't sleep until like 5-6 every morning and then I get the stink eye for sleeping in late. Urgh...

I wish I never found out, I really didn't need to know what am I gonna do now? I can't even believe it

i keep and keep asking myself: "are you sure hyungwon is your top bias?" "is hyungwon really your top bias?"

and i get confused, until i watch a video and find myself watching only him no matter if i get frustrated that he says only a few words for one whole hour sometimes. there's something about him...