Jump to content
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

randomly think: what will happen to siwan..?

 

running man ep 104, first idol athletic special (2012):

eunjung (rice cake, 2012)

eunhyuk (visiting iu, 2012)

nichkhun (dui, 2012)

lee joon (leave mblaq, 2014)

doojoon (had b2st member left, 2016)

yonghwa (stock manipulation, 2016)

 

siwan was still a total nugu back then and now he's arguably the most successful.

 

please be safe from 2016's curse, im siwan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you walk away, you don't hear me say, pleeeeeeeeeeeeee -ease don't leave meeeeeeeeh babeh~ Simple and Clean is the way that you're making me feel toooonight~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I like Taeyeon's song more than I should 

I never liked her but this song is good 

also I really like her hair in this one, it kind of looks like Rukia Kuchiki's hair but just blonde lol (totally random) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why aren't anyone uploading the 5W1H's practice video on YT or DMMuQfKXY.gifMuQfKXY.gif or any other downloadable stream sites. In high quality. I need them asap for science

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kpop is getting harder to keep up with these days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Sehun is a blessing, I'm so glad I got into Kpop and I got to know EXO, he's my angel and I want him to be happy and stay healty. (actually this is 99% of what I think everyday, the other 1% are obligations like bath, food and sleep)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when I wake up red velvet better have some new stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top