Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I was worried I wouldn't like any NCT 127 songs but I'm in love with Another World. However, NCT U is still my favorite unit thus far based on the music.

i hate live-action movie coming from manga/anime

they ruin the story and the character tbh :donthinkso:  

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

qim isle's voice is so raspy..........i love it..... and he's so hot.... give me new music bitch.......

Gosh I absolutely HATE and I mean despise the way she eats...she makes so much noise...like the smacking dramatically, the licking of your lips again, dramatically, the way you chew like just stop, STOOOOPPPP. At first I tried my very hardest to ignore it, because SUPPOSEDLY she has "a lot of salvia I'm her mouth" :wth: but now...I can't fucking stand it..that one little side of my brain is just telling me to go off but the rest is like.. You can deal with it, just a while longer. BITCH...whenever we eat together I either put my headphones on or sit somewhere else, where she could at least see me because I am DONE. D O N E

you and the ones who upvote you are seriously disgusting

I'll stay away from your thread/post/your fav/your fandom

i can't find my main drawing stylus again and it's rly eating @ me bcus i've been awfully forgetful as of late. i'm like 95% sure i took it home w me but since i can't find it???? what if i left it in the church bathroom.... i'll never get it back

i didn't know what "SJW" means :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:  i always thought it's a person's initial :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:  just found out what it means recently.... dang i'm too old for this stuff :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

I can't stop listening to Oh My Girl.

I like more girl groups than boy groups but... I'm complete EXO trash. My top listening history is like all girl groups and then there's this one dumb boy group out of nowhere. I didn't ask for this.  :cry: When will EXO let me live!

I can't get myself to finish The Woman In White. ONLY 50 MORE PAGES; this shouldn't prove to be a task when it's 750 pages long.  :rlytearpls:

i cant with goodreads 

wtf gone with the wind/ devil in winter got 5 stars, tried to read it, and --> :smile:  :._.:  :twitch:  i just wasted my time 

I'm watching Oh my girl videos and i already know their music is great but damn they're so talented. They've got great visuals, great dancers. great singers, mimi is a pretty good rapper as well. Like so many basic ass groups get popular nowadays why not them its annoying me. Stop sleeping on them guys they're literally perfect.

I tried my best to stay neutral about Taeyong, but that boy hit me like a firetruck  :rlytearpls: