Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

i need to be saved i've been listening to fire truck since the moment i woke up it's 10pm now i need to stop but i can't  :rlytearpls:

fucking sobangcha  :ahmagah:

My condolences 🌼

I'll shed a tear with your family 🌼

I'll open a bottle up 🌼

Pour a little bit out of your memory 🌼

I'll be at the wake, dressed in all black 🌼

I'll call out your name and you won't call back 🌼

I'll hand a flower to your mother when I say goodbye 🌼

Cause baby you're dead to me 🌼

I haven't achieved anything this summer except work, games and drama  :rlytearpls:

I need to study but it's so hard to focus...i will flop again  :cry:

OH badges are fun. sometimes i wonder why tf i care so much about some goddamn useless badges, and yet I'm practically living in the awards section these days, I have no life tbh.

Nope. Why did I post this

Edited by Kim Seolhyun
  • Like 3

it is so easy to see, dysfunction between you and me, we must free up this tired soul, before the saddest get us both, i try and try to let you know, i love you but im letting you go, it may not last but i dont know, i just dont know

i can't believe i actually converted my friend into a sone like we're talking about tae's concert and she listens to snsd's music and. IM SO PROUD

Oh Chen baby, I miss you.

You are my first love in kpop. The first idol I have ever fallen so deep for. I know I've had other idols that I've stanned for a while, but none of the love I have given to them can even come close to the love I had and still have for you. Jonghyun was a mistake. Donghae was a summer 2013 phase. Kai was a summer fling. But you, you were never a mistake. You were never a phase. You were the one I had fallen for from the moment I saw you until now. The one I never second guessed or dropped my love for unlike so many others. I'm sorry for putting lesser idols above you so many times in the past.

And here we are today. You still remain deep in my heart. I cannot let you slip out of my mind even though I had the pleasure of meeting two more loves into my heart. But you must know, the space in my heart I have always had for you has never shrunken in size due to overcapacity. Instead, my heart has a special elasticity that allowa my two most recent babies into it without trespassing into your well deserved territory.

I know I may not invest as much time into you as much as I once did, but please understand that I still wish the best for your well being, and still think you are one of the 3 most amazing idols that have ever graced the world of kpop. So as I am so vocal over Seolhyun and Myungsoo, keep in mind that I am still rooting for you even though I am afar, silently watching you on the sidelines.

I love my Kim family.

Kim Jongdae

Kim Seolhyun

Kim Myungsoo

:rlytearpls: :cry:

I wanna listen to NCT127's Sobangcha AGAIN. I'm so addicted to this. I even played it at my dad's home today. 

KWAK SI YANG WOULD SOUND SOO HOT IN SEX

HIS DEEP VOICE IS LIKE NO OTHER

Edited by Parvati

I am so tired D: 

Eid is always so draining

I hate that i'm too sensitive