Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

really want to win that contest right now but i don't feel like doing a colorful summer theme profile. i wonder if a summer night theme is good enough to win ;<

Edited by Dolores Haze

I had a sexy dream involving Poison Ivy  :blush: 

I don't have to be drunk to make shitty decisions and to say things without filtering them through my brain...  :derp:

I should be packing for tomorrow, how did I end up opening OH lUVscGI.giflUVscGI.gif

i hate them all i wish they never talk to me

tfw the oh fandom is annoying and discourages u from stanning the group and joining the thread

Edited by mochi

just finished Mitsu no Aji episode 9 and it's so fucking goooooood i'm still shaking right now. it's already 5:00am and i can't sleep. helpp.

I use to not understand the fuss on down votes but I slowly do the longer I spend time on this forum. 

Why choose such a hard piece to execute when you know that you don't have the ability to execute them perfectly. Just because someone isn't impressed with their execution on this particular piece doesn't mean someone is automatically an anti.