Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

what i think about bashing thread : half of them really made a good point/ very constructive criticism, but the rest are just pure trash 

I am fucking LOOOVING this. The same Voldyawn stans who's bitching and complaining about how other users suddenly care about charts, ranking and sales are the same bitches who BASHED and came for Jessica and her stans for the same thing when she was doing sub-par on her solo, WITH NO PROMOTION, meanwhile Taeyon has it all. How does it feel? Tell me? I'm here, need a coffee? Let's let it all out. Nobody like the taste of their own medicine especially that shit being bitter AS FUCK. Karma is truly a damn bitch. And wait for me, cause i'm a have my own fun sooner or later.

Edited by BLAƆK
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 5

yoojung and kim sohyun are so young. everytime i see them in drama, i always think, theyre too young to get female lead role.  :omg:

Sometimes I wonder. Is there anyone I can really trust? Can't even trust myself cause I always tell my secrets to the wrong people...

GOING TO THE GOT7 CONCERT IN TWO DAYS AHHUIDJHNMCLKJN 

Edited by stanningme

GOING TO THE GOT7 CONCERT IN TWO DAYS AHHUIDJHNMCLKJN 

good for you have fun at the concert :)

Here's my random thought: I feel like an amazingly selfish and bad person, but this petty side of me hopes that at Minzy's rumoured solo concert, people will bring Blackjack lightsticks. 

Edited by Fxxk with Us

Today she told me that i was lazy and what i did hadn't name.

She's right but she said it with a feeling...

I hate myself because i wasn't capable to look at her face, but even, i can't let her go, even, if i try it.

Oh gawd, love sucks, it's incredible how it face the worst side of someone, not for her, but me but at the sametime the best side of someone, for her lol but maybe both we've show good and bad sides but idk really.

I've felt so guilty that today i've been whole the night studying maths, it's incredible! Lol i told myself years ago that never gonna study again, i feel so random now (?).

Anyway, i don't want break her heart... Or at least end our relationship with a broken heart, and i really love her, even if it hasn't name.

I feel so stupid, i mean, i've lost my pride :O

topp dogg's music is pretty good