Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

has a crappy day.

stuffs my face.

Edited by evergreen

several months ago I bashed the female comedian from "people looking for laughter", Hong Yunhwa, for being way too obsessed with looking cute and maintaining a nice girl image than in actually being entertaining.  I would just like to state for the record that she has improved drastically and I no longer find her annoying to watch.  YAY!!  another female comedian who is actually entertaining is wonderful.   :) 

those soft sweet voices my god Yoongi  

When I find a promising anime to watch with a plot synopsis that interests me and with cute, bad ass girls on the poster but then I see the Ecchi and Harem tags.... 

table+flip_f27ff0_3932526.gif

Edited by Nightshade`

Why do people always have these mindset

"She's pretty, she can't sing"

"He is the least attractive one in the group, he must be the main vocal"

I mean when me + some Suzy's fans said she's the main vocal, people denied it and said it's Min. Suzy is always the main vocal since the beginning but since she's pretty, no one takes her vocal seriously.

• Like 2

I hate having to call people. All we would talk about is school and that depresses me. I'm trying to avoid all that...

sometimes youre really annoying IML, im just furious rn, why whould you do that, you knew its not like that, yet youre so immature and acted that way

youre not handsome, youre not that cute either. but i admit youre really attractive, im mad at you. but you know i love u right?.  

I joined OH today for lulz and drama.

Then I remembered that the Olympics are coming up, idc about 95% of K-idols, and the C-ent subforums consist of only ex-EXO members and Fan Bingbing. (Re-emphasizing that if I truly want to look at C-ent, I need to study more Chinese.)

I like Luhan, though.

Edited by pinecone

should I find or search a new job?