Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I'm doomed

Life is hard. I need to be stronger.

I hope bright things will happen.

"Fuck everything"

I'm over it lol byeee I knew feeling bad about that was useless

all i feel like doing is listening to One & Only over and over and over again i don't feel like talking or checking any news i'm drained and One & Only is my cure as of right now....

Go find a fucking job :)

I'm sure that girl got more counterattack comments than now if peeps know her history. the hypocrisy is so so clear with her. damn.

still don't know why I made a Twitter account. I have to unfollow pressed bitches all the time.

Edited by HOMEWRECKER

Despite the recent turn of events and whatever the final outcome may be, I don't regret watching any of Yoochun's past dramas. I Miss You introduced me to Yoo Seung Ho as an actor (before that, I only knew him as that guy who sang a duet with IU since I never saw his past dramas prior to 2012), The Girl Who Sees Smell introduced me to Namgoong Min (and Yuju's first OST) and made me see that Shin Se Kyung isn't all that bad at acting (had a negative impression after her unimpressive performance on Fashion King), and Rooftop Prince was interesting, funny, and original.

I guess we'll just have to cope with 'Gugudan'... I mean I've felt worse when the name 'Lovelyz' was announced  :rlytearpls: but now nobody really cares lol

Decided to look at my profile for the first time in months and saw that it's rated 4 stars... I didn't realize you could rate someone's profile. I don't even know what's being rated  :rlytearpls: Even after months of being on here, I'm still learning new features...

Why am I so slow? Seriously...

there is still a tiny chance Park Yoo Chun is innocent. That's why i didn't say anything. This scandal is huge, it can ruined someone's life or other 4's lives . I hope the police will do the right thing

Edited by Jab Pu
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

there is still a tiny chance Park Yoo Chun is innocent. That's why i won't say anything. This scandal is huge, it can ruined someone's life or other 4's lives . I hope the police will do the right thing

Same here. I kind of wish I hadn't posted anything already... I usually don't post, but this is the most shocking scandal ever for me, so I posted everything that went through my head  :._.: I hope the police do the right thing as well.

Why does moving always have to be so complicated? I wish I could just wave a wand and be done with it.  :rlytearpls: