Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

I'm a fucking newbie in this game so y'all just ditch my ass after you saw me in the fucking lobby... smh

This server... lol

Edited by Barack Oppama

You know how they have pictures comparing sets of identical twins where one twin abstained from a behavior (smoking, tanning) and the other twin participated in the behavior? I want a comparison of joggers/runners versus cyclists. Like a study on the effects of excessive g force on skin elasticity. Or like people who jump rope at least once a week versus people who don't. I myself have reduced bouncy work outs in attempt to preserve both skin elasticity and joint health.

Edited by adelightfulsong

I'm so good at deceiving innocent souls. thx photoshop

But seriously, this is such an useless skill of mine to have. If my friend actually fall into it again I'll be feeling super guilty.

Edited by serutanpinsil

I only need 33% to pass, but I feel like I might not even get that, I can't fail or everything is over  :cry:

I don't belong here or there. but I belong to myself.

fasting is really getting to me  :._.:  only 33 mins left /le cri

586587694 exams + no food is alot harder than i thought it'd be :( 

I love seeing people my age (and younger) creating art, composing music... it makes me really proud of them somehow.  

This emoji is soooo funny "😬😬" LMFAOO! Only android users can see what facial expression its really making but probably iPhone users can see the same. However, I can't seem to take anybody seriously when they use that emoji, I just giggle to myself whenever I see somebody using it. LMFAOO!

Edit: apparently its called the grimacing emoji Rofl

Edited by NIGHT’