Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

This taxi smells very earthy and im stuck in it for another hour and a half.

Hey Jen,

sry for quoting u here.. i was backtracking the official thread for the first time in a year, but didnt wanted to post there.. so i quote u here.. lol.. idk if u even will read and find it here. 

i dont know if it still relevant.. but i wanna to add a few things to what the other ELF added..

First of all.. him being leader have for sure to do how he deal with thing.. i can only remind at Heechul coment about him in RS. this not red, not yellow comment.. 

He have to deal with everyone and have to be between all chairs and dont care about what he wants.. or learn to be strong forward SM to protect the Group. 

I also have a few thoughts about the death of his grandparents.. 

I am more than sure, it affect his every day life.. Its basically the reason he work H24 now.. First i think that he works as much to be able to help his Mom and sister with money.. 2nd i think, he dont want to have time to think about all what happend.. If he works, he dont have time to think and be in depression.. 

Even if he sayed in the last Friends in Swiss episode, that he was at a therapist and he help him overcome this workaholic obsession.. its obviously not this true... And i think the reason is ,the death of his grandparents and dad. I think there is not a single day, where he dont think at it tbh.. Its impossible that he is over it.. not only like 1 years after.. 

Its also worry me, that he have a complete white funiture. I know he loves white.. its not it.. Its just ppl, who have this color in the funiture, try to be perfect. Absolut perfect and untouchable. They care much about what ppl think about them.. they try to hide their real feeling.. I cant remember where it was (twitter or instagram maybe), but Teuk talked about that he used to be fake.. like if he was tiring, he still would fake good mood and stuff.. idk what he mean with "was", coz i think, he still. 

He also is way to thin now.. till the unhealthy point.. Honesty, i dont think his psych is ok rn... He dont seams like it... I know its hard to overfew someones life and all from so far.. and we dont know him personally.. but from things he say, from things i observe, from someone who have myself an mental disorder.. its all i can come off..

Thank you, Dearie!

This really was helpful! I forget about his love for white sometimes. But it makes sense for someone who tries to be so hard to be perfect, like Teuk. All your thoughts have really helped me reevaluate him. I just wish he could rest without the fear of being lonely or alone with his thoughts. I just want him to be happy but, his thin-ness and his workaholic lifestyle is not a good sign. It doesn't help that half the members are away in the military, too. It's so obvious how much he loves Super Junior and never wants to leave that, I just hope he finds peace with himself. Thank you again, for all the help! =)

I believe Karma is real now. What goes around comes around. Krystal fans shouldn't bash, slut shaming Sulli like no tomorrow before. Stop dragging Sulli to this mess Krystal fans :/

• Dislike 1

I was looking for this thread to post about something but then I forget what that was rip

wtf kind of hotel has complimentary spam???

Its sad Germany isnt a kpop Country.. I mean Kangin did land 3 hours ago here.. but not on which Airport (ok i can imagine its Frankfurt but yeah), no pics, no info in which Town he will film and go.. nothing! Good one pure soul from whole Twitter posted, he land.. but beside it.. zero infos... what a mess.. if it would be a diffrent country there would be tons of pics and infos.. 

Thank you, Dearie!

This really was helpful! I forget about his love for white sometimes. But it makes sense for someone who tries to be so hard to be perfect, like Teuk. All your thoughts have really helped me reevaluate him. I just wish he could rest without the fear of being lonely or alone with his thoughts. I just want him to be happy but, his thin-ness and his workaholic lifestyle is not a good sign. It doesn't help that half the members are away in the military, too. It's so obvious how much he loves Super Junior and never wants to leave that, I just hope he finds peace with himself. Thank you again, for all the help! =)

Yes, i would like to let him know, that he dont have to be perfect. Its ok when is isnt. No one is.. we are all humans.. I dont want him be perfect. I want him be who he rlly is, instead to force himself be who he isnt. I think, he already forgot who he rlly is in this 10 years.. I want him to know, thats ok to have bad mood and be tidy.. its ok be honest....

His message on Valentinsday (?) broke my heart, where he posted about being loney and not have dated for long.. I loved he was honest enough to post it, even if it broke my heart.. He showed his real color.. and his lonlyness..he rlly needs a girl.. and i would wish an non celebrity girl tbh for him.. someone who brings him to stay more home (or go out) with her and rest instead of work. and who would managed to fill his refrigator more as only with bottles.. 

No, it dont help that the half of members are entlisted.. he worry about them all too.. about Eunhyuks problems and than Donghaes sickness.. It all goes on his bones.. them are his closes friends from the Group, so he worry o/c.  But what i dont understand, is that there are enough members around him.. straight in talk members like Kangin and Heechul.. idk why no one stop him from them.. 

lol.. yes Teukie will still be with 100 years an SJ  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: bad for haters.. :lol:

u are welcome hun..

this massage took me way to long.. thanks to my friend who called.. lol.. 

and to Kangin.. the one girl replied.. Kangin is in f*cking Munich.. the other part of my county.. ughhhhhhhh so he maybe land there too.. but its not this important.. Munich.. damn.. 

my parents are going to be really pissed I want to change my major again...

I can be bopping to El Chapo and my shuffler would play Chopin's Fantaisie Impromptu next... lol

damn i saw the anti SJ thread too late.. its closed and i couldnt reply... 

the more u hate SJ the more i know how still relevant they are.. haters gonna hate.. When there will not be any jealous haters around, that i will worry about their declaring fame  :lol: but for now, there isnt a problem, as i see.. ... :datass:

thank you to that one person who didn't ignore me when i finally gathered courage to post in a group's thread.  :._.: 

• Like 2

For someone that's been their fan since debut (well pre-debut actually), I don't feel like much of a fan sometimes when I enter the Infinite thread  :lol: 

thank you for being such beautiful faces, lets enjoy each others company again in the near future.

• Like 2

I feel so depressed on OH sometimes, like I know I feel somewhat empty pouring my heart out on people who don't know of my existence, but I can't seem to give it up. Like, I'll wonder what am I doing here, but can't seem to do anything else. Maybe it's just me...

I've met some really nice people here, but then there are people who are kinda cold and ignore you...

i walked past a lil yoghurt ice cream kiosk thing yesterday and the dude was playing talking heads really loudly and singing along, also loudly, and in that moment i decided i want to work in that lil yogurt ice cream place

It was the rise of science and technology that paved the path for the equality of the sexes, not feminism.