OneHallyu

The Random Thought Thread

What makes people tick and their flaws quirks and traits always fascinate me, I never put others high up on a pedestal as they are no different to the everyday folk but have only chosen a profession in the public eye and until you walk in their shoes, you can never discern the encumbrance they can face as most of us can be too fixated on their celebrity palatial prevalence's instead.

Shall I assert by saying the emotional range of a badge then? :)

Have you ever pondered whether your notion and perception of the members could be a little skewed and distorted

Emotional range and sensitivity is not equivalent to being soft or a weakness or breaking down , actually lacking empathy is an impairment, flaw and a chink in the armor, thus antipodal to making you stronger.

You used two words I never use. You used to have a different username, right? You're a regular on the Winner thread. I recognize your style of posting.

I think I do lack empathy. I lack empathy for people I think have more wealth and/or adoration than me. I'm Especially apathetic to the needs of people who became wealthy thru marriage or have adoration in excess to what they have given in return. I'm quite a petty and jealous person.

A badge never frowns or complains. A badge only delights. I am not a badge. I'm not a teaspoon either.

I'm trying not to be a member of the cult of personality. It's difficult.

Edited by adelightfulsong
  • Replies 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoopula

• Daria~

• Caiii

• omejkle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laugh so hard every time a yg Stan says this is smhallyu when the big bang and winner NB got locked for fighting and getting off topic with ikonics and ic when the pann about baekhyun is not locked

If I ever see an SNSD / Jessica fan complain about too many charting threads again...

I can't believe you're actually blaming YGE for Mino's stupidity. Are they going to censor him in everything he does? YG prides itself in artistic freedom. He gives his artists that room. Mino asked for that room when saying he wanted to get rid of the YG tag.

You're shielding of him only makes the situation worse. He needs to reflect deeply (and he has), and his fans need to accept it. There's only him to blame for that incident.

I think I started pandering. Mino fans were attacking me.

Well, not really. Pandering that is. I wanted to place the same responsibility on YG my employers place on me.

I guess him being neutered is reflecting.

Edited by adelightfulsong

Hmmm.

Smash Bros will take a lot of work to get down.

I know all of my faults when it comes to my gameplay, but actually taking it slow and applying it is a bitch and a half.

I must be focusing too much on trying to deal damage and take stocks.

I also feel like I am improving little by little in my art.

I drew Markiplier today, and I realized that there were some areas I have improved on and some areas that I struggle in. But I wouldn't have learned all of that if I didn't sit down and was like:

"HEY! Draw something!"

I laugh so hard every time a yg Stan says this is smhallyu when the big bang and winner NB got locked for fighting and getting off topic with ikonics and ic when the pann about baekhyun is not locked when baekhyun and do fans were fighting and it got off topic with bringing up taeyong and taeyeon and calling people fake fans

Smhallyu for sure. giphy.gif

Edited by Heart
  • Like 28
  • Dislike 7

i would ban myself, burn all my album to get my brother back home. It's been 1.5 years...Why is he not active in OH anymore ? The only time he comeback is when i cut myself and been in hospital for a week. I don't need you update Sulli's news for me. Maybe i should get another boyfriend, making he dump me and cut myself again so my brother will comeback......

• Dislike 2