Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

The Random Thought Thread

Interesting if I will get negged and how much. But I got mad again. At least I could rant more direct in dm and let shit out. My fandom is complicated. 

Edited by lovely_me

Facebook added reactions to the Like button...finally, I can passive-aggressively dislike everyone's selfies! 

• Dislike 1

so i'm back in my room after a boring shift at work cause i forgot my earphones and now my earphones are no where to be found  :cry:

i'm so sad

At this point I really don't know anymore. Does our communication really have to be like this? So I have to agree with every thing?  Once I voice out an opposite opinion I feel so bad and I get blatantly ignored. 

Now I am angry at myself. Why is no one replying? Is it really my fault? Sigh.  :._.: Can someone please reply.

Edited by Buttercell

That astronaut in wjsn mv is a perv.

I don't know if it is the hentai,yaoi,yuri Reading i have read that messed my mind. The whole time i could only Picture him as the guy in a harem that sleep with all the women.

Maybe the perv one is me. The sexuall tension was so high,it make Me wonder if it was my imagination.

Funny to see the same people who like to call out others for being hypocrites now backpedaling when it comes to their own bias

Hm...

6d843760-5664-45ab-9e55-7094bd03fda7.gif

Since 2012, it is 4 years i'm hearing and reading suju are too old so they have to disband ASAP... and this sentence is if the person was nice. You can think of many other nasty digusting words, insults which were more used to describe boys and their ages, like this "beautiful" sentence they are pedo... LOGIC...

So in 2012, the oldest members were 30 (Leeteuk- Heechul) and the youngest was 25 (Kyuhyun) in Korean age...

I hope people who were asking suju to disband because of their ages aren't supporting anymore or being fans of these groups now following their logic : (because OMG, there are members aged of 25 or older)

F(x), Apink, Red Velvet- 1 member on each group 

Brown Eyed Girls- all members

SNSD- all members

After School- near all members

Sistar- near all members

T-Ara- near all members

2NE1- near all members

Exo- Suho, Xiumin, Lay + this year with (Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen)

Big Bang- all members

Beast- near all members

2PM- all members

2AM- near all members

Infinite- near all members this year

TVXQ- all members

I didn't search and talk about all groups, and i hope people realise i'm not pinpointing against the groups, or the members to bring down them. Not at all my wants.

But some of the groups named here I saw many of their stans trash talk suju about their ages these past years and continue to do it... The irony...

Will these delulu kpop stans realise how they sound ridiculous, hypocrite and uneducated?

Edited by loup
  • Like 2

I was thinking to be away from OneHallyu since GOT7, Monsta X and Day6 were in slow-mode

I've been doing pretty good this month from reducing the hours I spent in this site cause I know I got tons of work since I got to do my thesis and some other academic responsibilities

but BOOM!

GOT7 drops a comeback schedule while announcing they are doing flight-theme comeback this time

I am freakin' hyped

help

please pray for my thesis

I wonder how some black people can feel so much when ignorant korean idols say the n-word and say stuff like 'they should know the history behind said word if they like black music so much' and yet they can't even speak a lick of korean/know nothing aside from simple korean phrases/does not educate themselves about what's offensive and what's not there even though they're fans of korean music? They expect these koreans to know that deep when they themselves don't make much effort to know Korea's language? Just because English is the universal language doesn't mean everybody knows about this, much less to people who don't even speak English.

The amount of assignment waiting to kill me off. I regret taking 6 subjects. Should have stuck with 5 no matter what they say. Really. 

But ppl don't mean Kyu line when calling SJ old, but 83&84 line. 

The hypocrisy is more that no one tell Shinhwa to disband coz them are old. 

I HATE this laptop. I wished 10 times today to throw it out of window. 

Just noticed the new Like feature on Facebook, where you can actually pick "Like" that you want, be it Angry, Sad, Wow, Love and etc. So now people can like the posts but with a more fitted tone, since it's a bit weird liking sad news for example.

Edited by KraiL

Possibly undercooked beef burger + expired Coke, obviously my kind of dinner. Praying for the fucking day that I get to eat a home-cooked meal. Life is beautiful indeed.

I wonder if all these kpop fans think all koreans don't know how to english like their oppar and unnies.